The Power of Arnica.....

Natural mamma

Reaction score
Arnica is a wonderful healing remedy that is available prepared homeopathically. it is completely safe and has no side effects. Their is also Arnica tincture available....Which is great applied directly onto bruising...BUT YOU MUST NEVER USE IT ON BROKEN SKIN (i personally don't use it)

Arnica prevents and heals bruising, treats shock, Calms nerves, and reduces swelling and bleeding.....so perfect for childbirth.

If it is the only remedy you use it is so worth it......

In child birth kits it comes in 200c potency , you will not be able to get this in boots . I will post a link at the bottom where you can buy it from they do next day delivery as standard. I used 1m potency which is higher than 200c...this is because i was at higher risk of bleeding.....As it was the midwife said i didn't look like i'd even had a baby and their was no blood afterwards....she asked what on earth i'd taken exactly.....she was gob smacked. When i went for a wee afterwards i had no stinging..again it had saved me from tearing and grazing. I ususally rub vaseline on my lady bits whilst in labor to help with this also...but i didn't get round to it :shock:

So dosage.......Well if you feel you bruise easily and you feel really nervous about the birth, or you've had a traumatic labor in the past, i would recommend Arnica 1m.....You take it as soon as you are in true labor. Suck the pill making sure you have not had anything in your mouth for 10mins before and after. repeat every few hours. And take one every 1/2 hour following the birth for a few hours. Then repeat as necessary....you can't O.D on it :lol:

Here are the links to childbirth kits and where to order Arnica from
Hope that helps....and answers all your questions...

https://www.helios.co.uk/cgi-bin/store.cgi?action=link&sku=Arn&uid=5821

Childbirth kit
http://www.ainsworths.com/site/product.aspx?ProductId=21994&CategoryId=5

Mine had been sat waiting in my bag for ages....... :cheer: I really rate rhustox too.

Thanks for that! I will def be getting some as I bruise terribly easily!

I bought some 200c yesterday. I know other women who swear it really helped in both labour and their recovery.

Its quite cheap really, bearing in mind so many pregnancy things are expensive!

im definately going to get this - thanks 4 the tip

ive used it before other surgery and i will use it for this aswell, didnt realise they had a special potency for childbirth

I'm willing to give the arnica a go as a separate (the full kit seems a bit daunting!) but im confused..

if i select 200c, the default is £3.95 for 4g. But why are their so many different options on forms? Is pills or tablets best etc? How many is that and is it enough or should you increase the quantity?

Sorry, sure im being dim but don't want to cock the order up since I don't really know anything about homeopathy aside of Bach's rescue remedy :D

hello

i might have a go, i might even buy the kit but im a bit uneducated and nervous of it all

does it really help ?

it's natural tegala so I doubt it. I've got some but not sure when to start taking it

I've bought the kit so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive! Very exciting!

is it not recommended to take a normal sized dose of arnica in the week or so before birth ? (like you would if taking it in preparation for an op)

i dont see how it would benefit before the birth as your body isnt bruised or swollen yet, natural mamma????? ur doing the degree... whats the answer :rotfl:

Sounds fab but i'm such a baby with sucking tablets, :oops: what does it taste like???

Sounds brilliant, but need to know the answers to the questions from heles7 before I make my purchase, so any help you can offer Natural Mama is much appreciated.

paradysso said:
i dont see how it would benefit before the birth as your body isnt bruised or swollen yet, natural mamma????? ur doing the degree... whats the answer :rotfl:

when i had surgery before the dr told me to start taking it 2 weeks before so its already in your system and increasing your readiness for the coming trauma...

never known homeopathy remedies to work in such a way :? it works in a like for like basis, so you need the trauma for it to work. but im no qualified homeopath so only going by what ive learnt from books and my homeopath.

gymbabeliz said:
paradysso said:

when i had surgery before the dr told me to start taking it 2 weeks before so its already in your system and increasing your readiness for the coming trauma...

thats ptretty much what i was told by someone in holland and barretts

I had really bad piles after having Jordan and my MW recommend Arnica tablets. they were good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back