The pf fly lady!

I actually did more than usual today, love this thread - hopefully motivate me more often!!

Today I:

Cleaned kitchen top to bottom - hoovered and mop up the floor, loaded dishwasher and hand washed pots and pans etc
Cleaned downstairs loo - Inc floor, mirror, sides etc
Hoovered hall way
Cleaned and Hoovered lounge
Stripped beds and washed bedsheets, now back on!
Cleaned upstairs main bathroom
Tidied Graces bedroom and sorted her laundry - also bagged up some of her stuff thats now too small
Another two loads of washing should be done by the end of the day!
Written out all invitations for Graces birthday party

Most ive done in a while - was having a good day today so thought I'd make the most of it! Felt I deserved a takeaway after all that tonight, just tucked into an Indian yummmm!

this thread is awesome!! I havent caught up with it all, but I always wish I had a supermum lovely house, I really am in awe of most other people I meet who have perfect houses, and usually more kids than me :doh: Im assuming they dont go on PF :lol:

I have more kids than you and i bet mines worse! I'm not even gonna post pics of my kitchen, clean or dirty, it's falling apart!

I so love this thread, it makes me want to clean....Like NOW! :lol:

Babybean - All that sleep will do her lots of good. Hope she's feeling more herself tomorrow xx

Not taken before pics as I didn't think and it would probably be very embarrassing! but I'm rather pleased with my lovely clean kitchen today :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069626.859912.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069626.859912.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069664.540071.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069664.540071.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069690.393909.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069690.393909.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069710.091344.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310069710.091344.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
I love the fly lady! "shine your sink" :) I'm in x

Your kitchen is lush Laura!!!! Looks immaculate! I'm so jealous, we desperately need to do up the house but we're going to put in another extension so waiting till then..I;m fed up, even when clean it doesnt look it!

Laura I love your kitchen! It's massive! Where did you get your Indian from btw? We got one from the red onion the other day and it wasnt very good :( need to try a new one!

Tiny, I used to go proper OCD when people came round which could be why peoples houses look so clean! I was piper on a roll til my Hoover fooked up :( seem to be getting some energy now so might go do some more! Could be because OHs asleep on my comfy sofa AGAIN!! even me stropping asking him to either go to bed or get on the other sofa didn't work!! Am well uncomfy!

I think when everything is quite new it helps when cleaning it, I know what you mean about an old tired kitchen never looking clean no matter how much you do! I live in a new build so it helps that it's all relatively new. Lived here 2 and a half years now and the littlest things getting grubby and used stresses me out!!

I agree with the new house. I wanted to move to a new build but hubby won't let me and has said about an extension instead..not happy but he agreed we'd have the whole house out done out as well.

Thanks hun :)

I got ours from Shuhel tonight on Edgeley Road, proper embarrassing that they know straight away it's me when I phone up! Started ordering online!! I sometime get curry from Chilli Hut as well. I find it depends what dish you want as some are just crap! Used to live in Oldham years ago and I can't get a decent curry around here - You could always get a good curry in Oldham :)

Oldham and curries go hand in hand :lol: I used to go to shulel or whatever it's called, but my ex refused to go there cos it's Bangladeshi not Indian and doesn't taste the same apparently :roll: the korma from there's nice tho I seem to remember! It's bollocks from red onion!

I so agree about new builds being easier to keep clean and nice looking! Mines quite new built and I love it when my kitchen looks all nice! Rest of the house is a bombsite cos there's drawings all up the Walls etc!

rusholme curry mile..my fave.... i miss that place. i want curry! im back in sept for 2 weeks so will be making the most of it! very jealous ladies of you & your northern curries!

Yeah Shuhel is Bangladeshi and it really doesn't taste the same - I find the curry has hardly any flavour! Yet to find a decent one that delivers around these parts!

Rusholme curry mile - oh yes!! Had many a nice curry from the curry mile :)

........lliterally drooling....... =(

I really want a korma now!! Have you guys been to the nawaab in levenshulme?! It's fucking awesome!!

nooo havent been there!!! theres a good indian in swinton too but i dont remember the name... omg i really want a chicken tikka bhuna, pilau rice, bombay potatoes, garlic nan, onion bahjees & some veg samosas... ooo and popadoms with all the chutneys. .....id eat the lot. =( hungry now.

Ohhh I'm so joining this tread tomorrow my house is a tip and o/h is off so he can give me a hand.
Most of the time I can keep on top of downstairs as the kids run about around me
But upstairs is always a tip it's my dumping ground to make downstairs look tidy lol

lol... we dont have an upstairs so my whole house is a dumping ground!!! lol.

Nawaab in Levenshulme is FIT!!! Been there a couple of time on work nights out :)

Have you tried Akbars in Manchester City Centre - really tasty!

I don't have an upstairs either, mu rooms always been the dumping ground although I've sorted it now so it's all nice!

Mu OH did the floors in the nawaab apparently :smug: I never get chance to eat out really these days, best I get us the mickerbrook :lol:

Scrubbed my bathroom & bathroom floor and it's gleaming, very impressed with myself!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back