The "nub theory" predicting sex *update 1st post examples!*

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

I wondered where this thread had got to!

Any ideas on mine?

I posted my scan piccys on the In-gender forum ..Tasha posted a linky in her first post.
They say they cant see a nub on mine :(

Vickie I can't see nub either :(

Splashmonkey - now yours is qite hard as I think what I can see sticking up is leg not nub, so if you look at the bit sticking up at the end, underneathe ot the is a small straight line, which would indicate girl but im only 70% on that

I did the pic for you to show nub, I hope you dont mind
Cashew002.jpg

Babyblonde I have answerd your other thread but im sticking with boy :D

Photo0026.jpg

Hey Tasha whats your theory on mine i dont think i can see a nub tho but your the expert so i will leave it in your hands xxx

The ingender people can't see a nub on mind so Twinkle will just have to behave at the 20wk scan and reveal all then!

Thanks Tasha! I couldn't work out what was leg and what was nub, what you said makes more sense lol! For some reason I'm convinced it's a boy though :lol:

Thanks anyway Tasha..will have a few months for the 20 week scan :)

Tasha20 said:
Babyblonde I have answerd your other thread but im sticking with boy :D
I think boy too, but i think mine was more guessing on the nub theory! lol.
xx

Nikki Nakki Noo said:
Photo0026.jpg

Hey Tasha whats your theory on mine i dont think i can see a nub tho but your the expert so i will leave it in your hands xxx

Sorry hun, there is no nub that I can see :(

Hi Tasha,
Can you have a look at mine? I'm not certain of what I'm looking at? :lol:
I'm convinced boy for some reason! :D

GetAttachment.jpg

Not sure how you get it bigger? but can try if it's no good! xx

http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... eb2dv0.jpg

Hi tasha, ive just tried uploading my scan pic, dont know if itl work as last time was a bit of a hoo ha. If it doesnt then you can see it on the link in tri1 forum.
Its a clear scan pic, but the bum bit near the nub i cant really see, im not sure that what im looking at is part of the leg or the nub :roll: could you help me please?
it kind of all blends in to me.Thanksx

Hi

Kim I think you have girlie nub there, im 80% on that hun if it is nub :D but your instincts could still be right! :hug:

JoJo Sorry hun I don't think there is nub there at all, but I think girl for some reason :think:

Fairy I don't think there is nub on that photo either sorry, but beautiful clear pic of his/her face :hug: I think that is leg at the end :D

Thanks Tasha! I'll let you know in August :lol:

I only think it's a boy because it's been causing me sickness when I least want it! for example 3 minutes before I ate my christmas dinner and for my friends wedding last week :lol: So just an annoying male :rotfl:

Thanks Tasha for having a look for me, it was worth a try. I did think you wouldnt be able to tell as the bum area isnt very clear.Im hoping its a girl but who knows, i will have to wait til april....cant wait.
Your right though the face is amazingly clear, a lot of people keep saying that, im guess im lucky.
Thanks again for looking.x

:hug: No problem ladies

Kim yes I can see why you think it is a boy :lol:

Hi everyone :)

I am knew to this sight and have been reading up on the nub theory but can't tell from my scan, was wondering what sex u all think this looks like? this was taken at 12 weeks 4 days,

I would be very greatful for ur comments :)

Many thanks Jodie

Attachments

• babba number 2, 12 weeks.jpg
    babba number 2, 12 weeks.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members