The "nub theory" predicting sex *update 1st post examples!*

This was my 13 week scan, what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• Junior_01_10-Aug-2010.jpg
    Junior_01_10-Aug-2010.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 33
That's my feeling aswell. Think there's only two folk in my family that think i'm having a girl. :-D

what do you think girl or boy nub ??

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 16
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
Goin by the details on the link I'm sayin boy for both. Can't see the nub on my 12week scan so can't compare :(

Last edited:
LM

Think we're gonna stay team yellow but i am really nosey so part of me wants to know. Got my scan on thursday so might be a last minute decision.

Fairy - Going by this theory i would say boy too but hey i'll be happy as long as baby is healthy.

Fairydust, I'm thinking girl for you!

Citygirl, goodluck with your scan!! The 20 week one is so exciting! :D

owww i love it i can't wait to find out my dh wanted a suprise i am toooo impatient xx

Thanks LM, i have to admit i'm starting to feel a little nervous about it. Btw good luck with your imminent arrival, your nearly there! :)

This is really interesting! Were staying team yellow but Im kinda nervous about looking at my 20 week scan as sometimes its really obvious isnt it!! Ahhhhhhh man!! I have a gut feeling were having a boy but hey who am I to guess the sex right lol!! I wonder!! xx

I can't see any nubs on mine, as always the legs were curled round and in a ball shape, at 10 , 12 and 20 weeks!

Fairy and City girl, you have nubs on your babys and I say boy for both of you going by the articale

i can't see any nub on mine but i think boy i think just gut feeling though nothing scientific xx

Come on ladies what do you think I am having? Not sure if the Nub is even visable I have no idea what Im looking for lol!

Gut feeling is a boy tho x

Attachments

• Photo1976.jpg
    Photo1976.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo1970.jpg
    Photo1970.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I'm thinking boy for you Julia looking at the pics but the whole way through your pregnancy I thought girl!!

Ohhh thanks LM.....Well funily enough up until my scan I thought girls too but since my scan and I keep looking at the scan pics and I just feel I have a little boy in here!!

Ohhh although I cant wait till baby is born to know the sex I still want to stay team yellow lol xxx

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

Well ladies what do you think, boy or girly?xxx

I have my 20 week scan on monday and will be finding out but thought it would be fun to see if people can guess??

what do you think?

Attachments

• 167.jpg
    167.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 18
I really have no idea what Im meant to be looking for but Im going to guess girl for you Nat and boy for you MrsS lol xx

hehe I dont know what im supposed to look for either!! but my instinct tells me im having a girl??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back