The "nub theory" predicting sex *update 1st post examples!*

:lol: Ooo no no charging I could be totaly wrong on them all!

I don't think I can see nub on either of them im affraid, but on the 10 week pic I don't think that is nub pointing up but if it was it would certianly be boy :lol:

uploaded another scan.. is this the nub that you can see inbetween the legs? what do you think

This is a brilliant thread!!

baby2.jpg

Theres mine, although i know im having a girl, thought you could use it for research purposes lol.

I tried seeing if there was a nub but I dont think you can see it.

xx

Littlemanda - That really does look like girlie nub to me, id be shocked if it was boy nub!

JayK- No you can't see nub clearly in that pic, but is you zoom in and follow the spine down to the bottom you can see a line going across that would indicate girl, but I can see it only because you know its a girl, I doubt I would have been able to spot it if I hadn't known.

What a great thread!!! I am hooooookeddd ha ha :lol:

what do you think Tasha? I dont think mine as a nub.

bean.jpg

x

Tasha20 said:
Littlemanda - That really does look like girlie nub to me, id be shocked if it was boy nub!

:) thanks..

bubs had its legs wide open on the 11 week scan..

hears hopin its the same on friday when i go 2 find out if i'm team blue or pink :dance:

I'd like to know your opinion on my scan! But I can't work out how to upload a picture ha! I'm new to all this... x

I know the sex but for those of you who dont, would you like to guess? Is there even a nub in this pic? its at 15W6D

scan.jpg

lillyblue said:
What a great thread!!! I am hooooookeddd ha ha :lol:

what do you think Tasha? I dont think mine as a nub.

bean.jpg

x

Lilly the nub is very hard to see in this pic, but what Ithink might be nub may not be at all. If it is I would say girl but its 50/50 still :D

Littlemanda! I can't wait to find out, I hope im right! :cheer:

StephanieRebecca if you goto this link viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9895 this explains how you upload your picture :hug:

Laura there is no nub on this pic, you can't usualy see nub at this stage, it is best between 11-12 weeks 13 at a push, so no idea hunny! :hug:

Ahh i see, im clueless when it comes to nubs, you lot have good eyes :lol:

Tasha you said it could be a boy if what you saw was the nub....well its a boy!!! :clap:

:cheer: OMG!!! I got it right!

Wahoo you made my morning :dance:

Congratulations on your little boy hun :hug:

scaniz0.jpg
[/url][/img]
my.php
[/url][/img]

my.php
[/url]<br%20/><br%20/>%20Quickpost%20this%20image%20to%20Myspace,%20Digg,%20Facebook,%20and%20others![/img]

:hug: I'm sorry hun but there is no clear nub shot here. If you look at the examples on the first post, you will see what I mean :hug:

Lol oh well never mind!! I didn't think I could see much!! It's the only scan picture I've got but I've got my 20 week one next Wednesday so hopefully I might find out then!! I can't wait! I'm desperate to know lol. I don't mind either way but just want to know!

Most people have guessed at boy anyway! ... Will soon see!

Thanks hun x

:hug: Good luck with the scan and I hope you get to find out too :hug:

bumpty bump for anyone else who wants to have ago :wink:

Ok, I give up. Which bit's the nub? Or can you not see it on my pics? I'm confused...

Ooooooooooo this fascinates me....can you tell with mine??? i think they nub looks quite clear but i cant tell if its a female or male lol.

raisin1.jpg

raisin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back