The "nub theory" predicting sex *update 1st post examples!*

Well all my feelings on this one are for a girl (been right with both previous babies). Think you can see 'the nub' on this scan pic...

Scan11w6dcrop.jpg

Would you reckon that's right? Looks girlie to me when I compare it to those other pics :D

Minxie if you give me permission I will put a ring around the area for you via photoshop if you liek to show your where I see it ?

Louears im not sure what I see is nub, but if it is I am swaying girl :D

M&Ms I think the nub is the glowing (well lighter bit) thats sticking up, which to me would say boy. though if it isn't nub and its below its girlie, again hard to tell as it isn't clear.

But I am feel more boy, though im sure your instincts are right hun :hug:

Sorry there so big hun had so much problems trying to resize....Good Luck :D

ayse2-1.jpg

ayse1-1.jpg

Sweatpea hun as your baby isn't totaly on its back its very hard to tell, but I think I see a slight girlie nub, but its still 50/50 :hug:

Thanx anyway hun it was hard trying getting measurements that day as well lol little rot pot still will know in 3 weeks :hug:
Thanks again x

:lol: yes they love to cooparate and it doesn't change when they are born either.

Looking forward to finding out :cheer:

:lol: Well I have lots mroe to come then, Olivia is the most cooperative 2 year old ever :fib:

hi tasha very intersting thread but its baffling me what you can see!! ha ha :D

i still don't get it lol
what do you think this one is then
23-11-07_1611.jpg

Have a look on the first post, there is a difference in angle of nubs.... honest! :lol:

Sarah, its hard to tell because it looks quite blurry, and im not sure if you can see nub.
Though there is a straight line at the end of babies body that would say girl, but not sure if its nub or not hunny :D

Also it doesn't look full body so I could be very wrong.

Your testing me arnt you :lol:

Tasha - thats fine for you to circle the nub. Thanks for agreeing to do that! You are a star! This thread is fascinating!

Tasha20 said:
Minxie if you give me permission I will put a ring around the area for you via photoshop if you liek to show your where I see it ?

Louears im not sure what I see is nub, but if it is I am swaying girl :D

M&Ms I think the nub is the glowing (well lighter bit) thats sticking up, which to me would say boy. though if it isn't nub and its below its girlie, again hard to tell as it isn't clear.

But I am feel more boy, though im sure your instincts are right hun :hug:
ooh really a girl, woohoo, i am convinced i am having a boy, don't mind either way, thank you :hug:

:hug: Lou could be very wrong though so it could still be boy!

Minxie here is your pic hun!

As you can see its not very clear, and could not be nub... so we will have to see :D

minxienub.jpg

Tasha - i had a look at the forum you referred in your first post and joined it to ask what the nub theory experts thought. 4/5 say no nub can be seen. 1/5 said its possibly a boy but can't be sure, so you are spot on with what they are saying. I have now started trying to think of boys names. I was convinced I was having a girl (well hoping) but I guess this is has served as a good reminder that it can go either way! Thanks for your opinions/help Tasha.

Hehe thanks Tasha, so 70% girl and 70% boy :lol: :wink: if you ask me mine looks like it has a fine pair of testicles but I supose it is its knees :)

I'll find out a week on Monday - I am hoping it is a girl.

ps on that site some lovely nursery ideas!!

Minxie - Im glad they think the same and im not talking crap :lol:

Yes your right it does go to show, I would love a boy but what is to be is to be, the baby will be the best no matter what sex :hug:

Holly - :lol: yep 70% either way, I am more inclined after having a good look that i feel more boy, but could of been right in the first place at my first thought of it being girl :lol: ahhh tough :lol:

Ok i'm trespassing from tri 1 :lol: but what do you think about this one?
img024.jpg

wow you can see the nub very clearly there!

I would say im 75% maybe even 80% sure its GIRL nub

hun u should start charging for this, i have posted 2 top one is 12 weeks 5 days and bottom one is 10 weeks 6 days, could u pretty please have alook at mine ad see what u think thanks darl :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back