The mysterious invisible tens tingle.....

megsmeadow

Reaction score
I seem to post something similar each month, but on and off throughout today I've had a strange tingling sensation, almost like a tens machine on really really low. It's right low down above my pubic bone and to the left towards my hip. Almost like when you've had your mouth frozen at the dentist and it starts to tingle and come back to life. I can't remember feeling anything like this before near my lady bits though. Sound familiar to any of you ladies?

Oh and just to add I'll be 10 dpo tomorrow, with bfns the last two days on ic

Last edited:
Just me then? Still experiencing it this morning :eh:

Maybe a trapped nerve? I've had strange pulsating tingle type feeling down there for a few weeks when i was pregnant and no one could tell me what it was, pregnancy does weird things to the body i think :S

I get this occasionally. For me it either signals AF or ovulation. It's a really weird sensation- I thought I was one of the only ones that felt it.x

I get this sometimes and it also goes through my leg- usually when I'm ovulating x

Wow, thanks for your replies ladies, it seems it might just be the start of a bfp for me. Still getting it today and starting to like the fuzzy sensation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back