the london meet

purple13

Reaction score
i'm really nervous about coming on saturday :oops: :oops:

its one thing chatting to everyone on here, but another to meet everyone in person. i'm not generally the shy type, but since having connor i feel like i'm completely lacking in social skills... :( it seems really odd to me that i'm feeling like this iykwim - its not at all like the 'old' me would have behaved

i don't have any friends locally with babies, despite trying to make an effort to meet people. none of my close friends have kids, and i only have 4 other friends with children - none of whom live anywhere near me. i don't have any family nearby either.

so i really wanna come on saturday cos, tbh, i get pretty lonely. but i'm already feeling shy about it and now i'm worrying that i'll come across all wrong...

ah dont worry hun everyone is so lovely but im sure lots of people are nervous as well, dont worry you stick with me your be fine,

you have my number now so dont worry :hug: :hug:

i really appreciate it hon - you're a superstar :hug: :hug: :hug: i'm really looking forward to meeting you and everyone else - even if i am a bit scared :) :)

i think it is natural to be nervous im nervous i dont really know anyone to well on here but it should be a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back