The last trimester of pregnancy: research, please take part!

brightonlisa

Reaction score
Hi, firstly, thank you to all of you who have already taken part. I am still looking for women in the last trimester of their pregnancy (29-40 weeks) to take part in my research study. I am doing some research for my masters degree in health psychology at the university of sussex. I am interested in women’s thoughts and feelings about the last trimester of their pregnancy. It would be great if you would be willing to complete my online questionnaire, it takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. As a token of my appreciation, there will be 3 prizes of £25 mothercare vouchers to win. Please click on the link below to proceed.
Thank you,
Lisa Craig.
https://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/resear ... /index.php

Why post it again?

People who havent taken part obviously dont want to.... :)

Ive already done it :) boy did it give my brain a well needed work out :lol:

I don't disagree that double-negatives can be useful but FFS did there have to be so many in this survey :evil:

AND can Urchin not kick this spammer off? :twisted:

Would it not have been polite to address people's concerns regarding the quality of the questionnaire in the last thread?

Sooo much research in psychology revolves around quantitative results (i.e. getting numbers and figures) rather than people's real-life experiences. But hey, whatever gets you published! :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back