The joys of Tri 1...

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
Wow today I am having really bad pain in my lower back on the left hand side. I’d also been having pain in that hip as well... I feel like I’m falling apart..

I have to laugh I got all excited when I got my BFP and since then it’s been nothing but stress.... the bleed I had over a week ago and the brown spotting since then... the fact I’ve been told no BDing until 12weeks... ARGHHHHH it’s killing me as much as it is my hubby... the fact that I got my BFP the exactly a week before my birthday and had to stay completely sober at my party while everyone else was getting trashed... lol...

Wow the things we go through...

BUT I’m still smiling because I know at the end of it all I’m going to have a beautiful wee baby.... J

I got my BFP 3 weeks ago (tomorrow) and have had a cold / sore gums / tooth ache ever since!

I don't mind though, as long as my immune system is looking after my little sweetpea

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
The aches pains and worries of tri 1 make it seem like such a long time don't they? I felt like I was in tri 1 for about a year!

Omg carnat, you only got your bfp 3 weeks ago?? I can't see your ticker - how far on are you? It seems at least a few months since I remember you getting your bfp lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

The aches pains and worries of tri 1 make it seem like such a long time don't they? I felt like I was in tri 1 for about a year!

Omg carnat, you only got your bfp 3 weeks ago?? I can't see your ticker - how far on are you? It seems at least a few months since I remember you getting your bfp lol xxxx

LOL - I am 7 weeks tomorrow!

Believe me it feels like an age for me as well :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxx

I really thought you were about the same as me lol!not too far behind anyway - you'll be in tri 2 before u know it :) xxxx

I wish hun, these early weeks have dragged and I still don't know if I have a bean?

Praying that on Friday I get to see a HB

xxxxxxxx

You will have a bean :) I've a good feeling for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU