The Hobby Sticky - Show Off Your Work

I do cross stitching too :)

CC_CS.jpg

KIPPER_CS2.jpg

KIPPER_CS.jpg

TIGGER_CS.jpg

I paint & write.

Sadly none of my painted figures are online anymore, and my writing is just mental farts where i need to hollow out soem room, half staryted and never finished projects riddled with spelling & grammer mistakes (like i care).
Oh, and i cook.
But i've not written poetry since i was a teenager :oops:

I make beaded jewellery, heres some bracelets ive made:

braceletstand1.jpg

I do cross stitch in the evenings when Brian is away and I do lots of cooking/baking

I'm so impressed, your all creative.

I bought a cross stitch kit from ebay last week :cheer: Unfortunately I don't know how to cross stitch :oops: :rotfl:

I know I did it at school and once started I know it's easy but I don't know where to start :lol:

Wow you are all so talented

Lisa that looks great :)

What a talented bunch! Adele, I love those bracelets! :cheer:

I'm really impressed with everyones stuff! What a talented bunch you are!

This is a painting I done for our lounge

MyPainting.jpg

MyPainting2.jpg

I have more that I done for the bedroom and other people, but don't have pics of them at the mo. x

I made my first nappy cake the other day! I enjoyed making it that much that I think I will make some more and try and sell some :D

Finalcake.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

I design T-shirts and sell them online but i won't give the link because i don't think I'm allowed. If anyone is interested in seeing more of my designs please PM me!! there are many more :lol:

1-1.jpg

3.jpg

31.jpg

BY THE WAY I MUST SAY I AM VERY VERY IMPRESSED WITH ALL THE STUFF!!! WELL DONE LADIES

as per lisa&alex's 'orders' :wink:

2382849229_8b2afb7c02.jpg

2382854551_36aced0064.jpg

2383673524_fdb02c7e43.jpg

2383639016_22023d502b.jpg

There is some fantastic stuff in this post!!!!! big pat on the back for all of us

laetitia85 said:
I design T-shirts and sell them online but i won't give the link because i don't think I'm allowed. If anyone is interested in seeing more of my designs please PM me!! there are many more :lol:

You've been here over a year so you fit the criteria for having an approved link in your signature. See the Members Shops thread for more info :)

Urchin said:
laetitia85 said:

You've been here over a year so you fit the criteria for having an approved link in your signature. See the Members Shops thread for more info :)

woooouuuhouuuuu thanks :hug:

they are all gerat well done ladies :clap: :clap: the only thing i do is make cakes but they arent impressive like the ones on here wish i was more creative though :D

wow we area all so clever! wonderful pictures!

My hobbie is collecting Marilyn Monroe Merchandise. i have tonnes some are quite rare, they are all in boxes at the moment waiting to go to a new house!

Im getting alot better now, at one point my dad said to me 'God you would buy a dog turd it had Marilyn Monroe on it!' :rotfl:

i dont like alot of the handbags and cheap things. i prefer the rare books, plates, statues and posters.i even have a Marilyn Monroe bed cover and a limited edition Andy Warhol Hot water bottle!

i do cross stitch too and love it, ive just started a montage for sophie, no point posting a picture yet because i havent done much! lol :oops:

Here are pictures of how my room used to look with all my Marilyn stuff in it. most if it is in boxes now ready for the new house.

12_01_05_2013.jpg

12_01_05_2016.jpg

12_01_05_2022.jpg

12_01_05_2023.jpg

well, I love cooking and have just made the yummiest steak casserole ever - really thick yummy gravy so I thought I'd post the recipe for anyone that wants to try....

Ingredients
(for suet balls)
225g self-raising flour
110g shredded suet
Salt and ground Black Pepper
Cold water, wo mix

(for the Beef & Onion filling)
700g chuck steak, cut into cubes
3 onions, cut into quarters
1 tbsp beef dripping
1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
1/2 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp tomato puree
425ml Beef Stock
225g Mushrooms, sliced

Method

Prepare the suet pastry for the dumplings. Sift flour and add the suet season with salt and pepper and mix lightly with your hands.
Add a little of the cold water at a time and mix with a knife, until it begins to come together and make an elasticy dough. Leave the dough for 5-10min then shape into small dumpling sized balls.

To make the filling, put the beef dripping into a large pan over a medium heat and fry the onions for 5min until they are soft. Add the cubed steak and brown lightly. Add the flour and stir in well then add the herbs. Stir in the Worcestshire Sauce and the tomato puree, followed by the beef stock (a little at a time). Add the mushrooms and simmer on the hob for 2hrs until the steak is really tender.

Preheat the oven to 200c. Transfer the filling into a pie dish and cover with the suet balls. Bake for another 30-40min until the dumplings are golden coloured.

Serve and enjoy :D

YUM!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back