The Half Full Glass

ISH

Reaction score
Just had a lovely moment of realising just how lucky I really am: baby came when we wanted him, he's been healthy and kicky and hasn't had a single problem, and, most importantly, I have a husband who is far, far too good for me and puts up with so much.

And here I am complaining about small discomforts all the time, as if they really mattered and I'd remember them in a few months' time.

Also wanted to give everyone a big hug for being wonderfully supportive :cloud9:

P.S. I am not drunk! Just having a good day!

Awwwwww thats lovely!!! Ive whinged and moaned about my OH all the way through, saying he hasnt been interested and not been interested in bump enough.
But this last week I think Ive fallen in love with him all over again. HE works so F**king hard and never moans about working, doesnt go out drinking or flirting which so many men do. Never spends money on himself and yet I still moan - so Ish - Im with you. I dont deserve him either....but Im sure we have our plus points :)

Big love xxxxxx

Bless you. We are lucky but still entitled to a good old moan every now and again I reckon :lol: x

Awwwwww thats lovely!!! Ive whinged and moaned about my OH all the way through, saying he hasnt been interested and not been interested in bump enough.
But this last week I think Ive fallen in love with him all over again. HE works so F**king hard and never moans about working, doesnt go out drinking or flirting which so many men do. Never spends money on himself and yet I still moan - so Ish - Im with you. I dont deserve him either....but Im sure we have our plus points :)

Big love xxxxxx
I know, it can't be easy putting up with a grumpy pregnant lady on a daily basis. He never loses patience with me when all I do is complain how I hate being pregnant and puts up with all my whims... I'm getting all emotional now!

I know...as you know...I havent enjoyed the rolercoatser either and Craig has took a battering with my moodswings...total sex avoidance and worrying in the early stages about another MC. But he's a good un'......told him he might just get lucky after week 37 as sex is sposed to ripen the cervix...he said 'yeah right...chance will be a fine thing'
xxx

If Craig is a computer bloke and has a fat upper lip, he HAS to be Doug's lost twin, LOL!

Ha ha ha ...... hes a retail manager with a wide nose....so maybe not his twin - but possibly separated at birth...lol x xxx

Aww I'm in the same boat as both of you ISH and gregorysgirl. I can be so nasty to my OH but he never even thinks about looking at any other girls, works all hours of everyday so we can have nice things, puts up with my constant mood swings and doesn't get mad with me when I don't want a kiss or a cuddle off him which I know he finds hard as he is very much one of those types of people. I don't know how he manages to put up with me because I know if I was him I wouldn't put up with it :(

Aww I'm in the same boat as both of you ISH and gregorysgirl. I can be so nasty to my OH but he never even thinks about looking at any other girls, works all hours of everyday so we can have nice things, puts up with my constant mood swings and doesn't get mad with me when I don't want a kiss or a cuddle off him which I know he finds hard as he is very much one of those types of people. I don't know how he manages to put up with me because I know if I was him I wouldn't put up with it :(
Exactly, LOL! If I were unlucky enough to be in a relationship with myself, I'd run like a bat out of hell!

Lovely post! I do totally agree!!! It's easy to forget how lucky we are to be in this situation. We should enjoy every minute of it:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back