The day ive been dreading :( *update*

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
*update*
well i survived, and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. they even both took naps at the same time yay. Also ive got a friend coming round to see me tomorrow so i wont be on my own :)

OH went back to work today so im on my own with a newborn and a toddler- Help :?

think we're going to be watching alot of noddy today

Good luck I hope all goes well for you . I remember being there and it's scary but you will soon get into a little routine :)
I get moody when my OH is home now cos he disrupts everything bless him.
Enjoy Noddy!!!

hope everythings going smoothly for you :hug: :hug: :hug: enjoy the time together and dont get too stressed about not getting things done.you will find your own routine soon enough :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw I'm already dreading that day for me in 2 months' time!!! Good luck hun, hope you get on okay :hug:

hi, just wanted to reasure you that you soon get into a good routine. i had a new born and a 11 month old and i was sooooo scared when DH went back to work. soon settled into a routine and we are fine now. most of the time they sleep at the same time too which is handy. it gets easier as Lo gets older. grace and mark mostly play together now which gives me time to get stuff done.

Wanted to send some hugs Claire, and hope all goes well, remember to try and find some time for yourself too, though I should listen to my own advice there hehe Very best wishes, they look so beautiful together your boys :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back