First day!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Im attempting to drive myself and Max to a new mums group today!

Havent driven for 4 weeks (due to c-sec) so ive never taken him out on my own before ahh im nervous !

think it will be good for me though, hopefully after this i will feel alot more confident taking him out

xxx

I'm going to take the car out at the weekend with my OH to see how I get on! Not being able to drive is really doing my swede in lol

Hope you have a fab time :D xxxxxxxx

its been a nightmare not being able to drive!! hope it feels ok !

thank you :D enjoy your sensory play group! xxx

It'll be great! If you have any problems they'll be a ton of advice from everyone

I went out yesterday with hubby though, I have not felt like going out since the birth, I get ready then decide I want to stay in, strange!

Hope u have fun and take it easy! Xxx

I went out yesterday with hubby though, I have not felt like going out since the birth, I get ready then decide I want to stay in, strange!

Hope u have fun and take it easy! Xxx

If the weather wasn't so crap you'd feel differently. This is the rainiest drought I've ever seen lol

I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

group was really good!

driving was interesting lol, BB be warned it may still hurt.... i could feel im not completely healed, it wasnt painful as such just a bit uncomfortable... not gonna drive everyday yet will only do it when necessary.

xxxx

Top tip is have a pillow supporting your back. I checked with my insurers and drove from 4/5 days. I had a horse to feed and being in the house drives me mad. I felt absolutely fine in myself so went for it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back