the cot seems to have worked...

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Well so far so good, he went down at 11 (had fed at 9.30) and stayed completely silent til 1.30. Back down at 2.30 and completely silent til 4.

After that he wasn't as quiet but a lot more so than normal!!!

At the 1.30 feed he only had 2oz, that's the 3rd night he's done that I'm hoping that means he's getting red to cut that feed out, anyone remember that happening at all?

He's just got up again for another feed but still sleepy so gonna put him back in cot after this n see if I can get another couple of hours xxxx

yeah, looks like he may drop that feed soon.... :)

they just drop it themselves, it's amazing really how their little bodies work :)

hannah just gets up once now....goes to bed at 6:30pm/7.00pm and sleeps til 7.00am. gets us anywhere between 3am and 5am for a feed and right back down. we are starting to try and wean her off this feed now too....

but i remember the nights of up 3 or 4 times......so it does get better :) he should also stop being so noisy soon too......dont know why they do this...lol..xx

:D it really is amazing!fingers crossed this is the start of good sleeps xxx

Aaawww bless him, sounds like he's catching up on his sleep :pompom:

Albert weaned himself off his 1am feed himself, taking more at 10 and less at 1 over a couple of days. Then he just stopped it and had me flying out of bed at 1am cos he hadn't woken up :shock:......he did after I poked him though :roll:

Aaawww bless him, sounds like he's catching up on his sleep :pompom:

Albert weaned himself off his 1am feed himself, taking more at 10 and less at 1 over a couple of days. Then he just stopped it and had me flying out of bed at 1am cos he hadn't woken up :shock:......he did after I poked him though :roll:

lol....that'll teach ya! x

Lol ah I so hope this is what he's doing but he's not taking big amounts at the last feed. I need to force feed him :D

He'll figure it out. Albert's in a lovely little routine at the moment, although expecting it to change with teething. He feeds at 10, then at 4ish then at 9am. Max will soon realise that the more he takes in the evening the better sleep he'll get. Bertie doesn't even cry at 9am, just lays there cooing at me :D (or swearing lol)

Ah you're so lucky what a good routine!! Why is max punishing me haha!

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back