• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The christmas Jingles are freaking me out!!

redbear

Reaction score
Back in May when it was sunny and i found out i was pregnant i said, well its just after new year so there is Halloween, Bonfire night, Christmas, New year and then Baby. It sounded ages away!!
So now its down to Christmas, New year and then baby!!! And all i keep hearing are adverts with the Christmas jingle and seeing Christmas tree's pop up in all the shops and think EEEEKKKK its getting ever closer... its really freaking me out now!!!
Pointless post just me having a little panic attack x

Exciting though? Not long till you meet lil one :) but there is still about a month and 3 ish weeks till Xmas, then another till baby, shops freak ppl out by putting stuff out early x x

I know i always said that the christmas countdown is like a countdown until im almost due but i wasn't expecting it to start this early! Stupid Tv and shops putting stuff out super early! its 11 weeks until im due 9 if im induced early... that sounds like nothing! Just having a little freak out when i think about it because i still can't actually picture a baby yet!

i still cant get my head round the fact i am going to have a baby....lol....i am sure we will both be fine...xx

Mines due Xmas day so they are really freaking me out lol x

Awe just look at it with excitement I've already got me tree up! Haha and lights around the fireplace but hubby won't let me put the celling decorations up yet haha!! Before you know it christmas and new years will be over and you will have your baby xx

I'm freaking too... the joys of being due on christmas is that I feel I can't plan anything! And not finishing work till the 20th Dec is going to be a killer!

Hey cool so we have a few Xmas babies?

Gosh due christmas day... must really make you worry when you hear the countdowns! Maybe i will get excited later on, Once i have found out whats happening with me maybe i can get excited lol x

I hadn't actually thought about it all like this until you mentioned it! Christmas last year I was just having the same old family gathering. This year christmas will come and go and then LO will be here :D

I feel so much more excited about christmas this year!! Seeing all the xmas stuff coming out in the supermarkets and stuff makes it feel so much more real as my LO is due mid Dec! Putting the tree up the end of this month!! eeek!!!!

It sounds like there are a few Christmas babies due :D I really wish i could be excited but at the minute im just scared, i still don't know until after the growth scan if ill be induced early... which is even closer to new year!! ... only two pay days left :S:S xx

I've started watching Christmas films lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back