Hope everyone has a happy xmas and thankyou for all your support.

flaxen

Reaction score
I just want to wish everyone a happy christmas and new year and to say thankyou for all the support you have given me, its really appreciated.

Im not really a christmas person and really cant be bothered this year but will make an effort to get up and see how I get on tomorrow as my fiances grandparents are doing xmas dinner for us ( even though they know I probably wont be able to eat it, she has even bought a black forest gateaux as its my favourite ). Bless them, they ask everyday how I am, I havent even heard from my own grandparents and they dont visit as they are too posh to set foot on a muddy farm yard!!!

Im finding it hard to believe that I can almost count the days left on 1 hand and it still doesnt seem real.
I think the panic and realisation will kick in on wednesday when I have bloods done and steroids for 2 days and find out what time on friday. I just hope that instinct kicks in and I understand what she needs, wants and what she is trying to tell me. Im terrified of ballsing it up and being rubbish and getting criticized for not being a good mum.

Thankyou evryone for being such help and support over what has been a really hard time and all I seem to have done is winge and hate it when I know that some of you have tried soo hard to get this far.:thanks::thanks:

Ooooooo exciting that you are do close to the end. Don't worry about ballsing it up when bubs is here. All us first timers feel the same and I'm confident we're all gonna be great mummy's.

Awww merry christmas hon! Don't worry at all, you instincts will kick in and I think all us first timers feel the same way. I can't believe how close you are to getting your little one especially after the really tough time you've had of it. Xxxxx

Happy Christmas love and may the support live on when bubs is here!

Merry Xmas hun
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back