The Big Reunion

His eyes were quite glazed and his reactions were very slow.
I loved Scott seeing him on it :) seems a nice guy :)

Ive got tickets for the tour too :) apparently blue are also on the tour! I cant wait!

Sent from my Crappy BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Just watching the latest episode, loving it!

Yeah, I'm loving it now that they're all together now.
I find The Honeyz so boring compared to some of the characters on there.
Oh & I keep expecting Jay to walk in & say "Oh alright then!" :)
Blue look like right cocky gits.

Last edited:
I didn't realise they were going to be on it, I am not keen on them. Didn't they come along a few years after the rest of the bands?

I don't like the Honeyz, loving everyone else though. Abs is actually quite a character!

& I just want to tell Sean to catch a grip of himself. Every episode seems to feature at least 1 of his tantrums.

I know! What's got into him?! He wants everything his own way.

Is there going to be an episode where they broadcast the actual concert? I have little interest in the nitty gritty of the bands but I really want to see the concert :)

LJY - Apparently the concert will be televised on 28th March on ITV2. :)

I felt that I wouldn't be ready to leave my baby when the tour was over here in N.Ireland so I didn't book any tickets. I'll be subjecting my baby boy to the tour when its televised. :D

So the Blue boys are back - Simon is still hot & Antony has the cutest wee "chunky monkey" figure at the moment. I like! Lee Ryan is still a knob. :)

Duncan James is gay?! Why did I not know this?!

I didn't know either !!!! I was gobsmacked. Although this time around he does look a little more pruned and groomed.

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I know I had no idea either!! Loving this programme though, takes me back to being at school and reading Smash Hits mag lol

Loving the concert - Scott from 5ive is amazing.

Cannot believe how crap liberty x are!xx

Eeek i didn't expect to be as excited as i am dancing in my lounge. Haha hubby is waaaaay too into it x

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Loving this! Not Impressed by liberty x either,

Honeyz are a bit crap, Wasn't a big fan of them the first time around!

Gutted about Duncan, he's sooooooo fit!!

Wish I was there!!!

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back