The Big Reunion

Scott and abs were my faves back in the day! Haha xx

Sent from my Crappy BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It was J for me, closesly followed by Rich!

Scott for me :) I did like J close 2nd...
I can't believe Abs too ketamine. That's 1 drug I don't understand. I'm too nieve xx

He looks like he's still on something tbh!

Totally agree. He didn't really look a picture of health xxx

This was my kinda programme, took me back to my teenage years, music is not the same anymore!! ;)

I only seen the second half of this so I watched the first half this morning. Lordy, Jay seemed like a right pr!ck. kinda proves my theory that I have the worst taste in men. :)

Still loving this! Wish I could get tickets for the show!

I haven't seen tonight's yet. I'm enjoying the episodes with 5ive in them the most.

Abs lives just a few miles away from me and I've met him a couple of times. He looks a bit rough these days though!

I haven't seen tonight's yet. I'm enjoying the episodes with 5ive in them the most.

Same! But I think that's because out of all the bands featured, 5ive is the only one I was ever interested in when I was younger.

Ritch and Scott are coming across as the two nicest people.
Shaun seems like he's still got a chip on his shoulder and I am not liking him very much.
I swear Abs is still on something, either that or his dabblings in drugs have left a permanent mark. I felt a bit sorry for him though, the other guys just looked at him as though he were stupid lol.

I'm going to catch up on last nights this morning!
I love Scott. He seems like a nice guy xx

Same! But I think that's because out of all the bands featured, 5ive is the only one I was ever interested in when I was younger.

Ritch and Scott are coming across as the two nicest people.
Shaun seems like he's still got a chip on his shoulder and I am not liking him very much.
I swear Abs is still on something, either that or his dabblings in drugs have left a permanent mark. I felt a bit sorry for him though, the other guys just looked at him as though he were stupid lol.

I agree titch, he seems like he's still on something & Scott is lovely right now.

There's something very strange about Abs...!

I'm watching it now on catch-up & I can't believe the difference in his facial structure, now that they're showing before shots. God!

His eyes were quite glazed and his reactions were very slow.
I loved Scott seeing him on it :) seems a nice guy :)

Love this show! I'm off to the tour in Bournemouth!!! Can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back