*The BIG BROTHER Thread (unStickied!)*

I like the twins and they have made me laugh so yea i wouldnt mind if they won..

I used to like carol..then she just peed me off and now have you noticed she is being nice cos its the final week??

I used to love liam lol but i recently seen how patronising he is..so have decided to reject all his come ons that i will recieve when he gets out :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (joking btw) hehe

Brian really makes me laugh cos he is so innocent with his stupidity!!!

I hate ziggy he really pulls on my 'your a big womanizer' strings haha

And Jonty just scares me but he is funny too!!

So there ya go..all my opinions..not that you asked for them...but i thought i would anyway hehe

:moon:

princess_h said:
I like the twins and they have made me laugh so yea i wouldnt mind if they won..

I used to like carol..then she just peed me off and now have you noticed she is being nice cos its the final week??

I used to love liam lol but i recently seen how patronising he is..so have decided to reject all his come ons that i will recieve when he gets out :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (joking btw) hehe

Brian really makes me laugh cos he is so innocent with his stupidity!!!

I hate ziggy he really pulls on my 'your a big womanizer' strings haha

And Jonty just scares me but he is funny too!!

So there ya go..all my opinions..not that you asked for them...but i thought i would anyway hehe

:moon:

thank u hun u saved me writing all that on my own haha
either the twinies or brian

Twins to win :dance:

If Brian wins I'll be gutted, he's alright, but he's a bit of a gimp isn't he? The twins should win cos they have entertained me far more and have been nice to everyone since day one. I can see them getting a big career out of this.

I have just told B that I dont care what he wants to watch tonight as I will be watching BB on the big telly!

I usually Sky + it and watch it in the morning as he hates it... but not tonight!!

Brian for me but I wouldn't be upset if the twins won.
I HATE Ziggy though.

I really want carole to win!!! :cheer: For me all the others will do well regardless of the outcome! But then again tey are all winners for even getting this far :D

It has to be the twins or brian to win, i hate that stupid carol, when she rants on about the housemates not liking her rules (wtf you stupid bint!!!)

Twinies or brian though, there all pure comedy and tv aint guna be the same without them!!

I want the twins or Brian to win - I like them both lots :D

I can't stand Ziggy and am looking forward to seeing his face when he comes out cos I am sure that he thinks he will win.

I predict that it will be:

Jonty out first

then carole

then ziggy

then liam

then either bri or the twins :D

Xxx

i predict carole out 1st
then jonty
zig
liam
twins
brianb 2 win

i predict carole out 1st
then jonty
zig
liam
twins
brianb 2 win

i predict carole out 1st
then jonty
zig
liam
twins
brianb 2 win

ooh i think
carol
jonty
zig
liam twins
brian

i think thats the same as becks.:O
*looks*
yeah it is.
but owell

BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN ......................to WIN :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

cannot stand Carol & now Liam, the more i see of him i think hes cocky, always thinks hes right.
the twins are annoying & apparantly in real life they are nightmare neighbours coz of all their screaming & at uni they nearly got kicked out coz of keeping everyone up all night in the halls, thats reallt put me off them.

Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go Brian, you yoghurt top :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TWINS to win!!!!! :D :cheer: :cheer:

I can't believe its the final...

I think it wil go
Jonty
Carol
Ziggy
Brian
Liam
Twins

oh no bless jonty was making his teddys wave at ppl i liked him lol

Users who are viewing this thread