*The BIG BROTHER Thread (unStickied!)*

Urchin

Reaction score
Well here goes!!

There is a weaning chat in the chatroom from 8... anyone fancy staying in for Big Brother chat from 9?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I'll be watching it in a different room from 9 :D

But I am SO excited :cheer: It's my TV event of the Summer! :lol:

yay I cant wait!

Davina gave away a few snippets on Radio One this morning, apprantly there is a Political Activist, a member of the womens insitution, an ex-lap-dancer (surprise surprise :roll: ) the oldest ever BB housemate, oh damn cant remember the rest :doh:

I wont be able to do the chat im afraid as BB is a bit of a ritual for us and anything to disturb that might upset OH :rotfl:

woooohooooowhooooooowhoooooowhooooooooooooooooooooooo

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

not long now, cant wait until tonight..............

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i think i may cry last year i was pregnant and alfie used to dance to the music in my belly the theme tune, now i have no belly, well i do but it wont dance unless i slap it
then it would dance all the way through

Might be interesting to see if Alfie remembers the music and dances though :D

Alfiesmummy said:
i think i may cry last year i was pregnant and alfie used to dance to the music in my belly the theme tune, now i have no belly, well i do but it wont dance unless i slap it

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Would chat but too busy flicking between BB and The apprentice. Hurray Summer for me is HERE!!!

Oh no i dont have a TV in here :(

Im actually going to watch it this year as I have nothing else 2 do!

Alfiesmummy said:

OMG i have actually weed!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have cheered me up before i head off to have my blood taken for the 3rd time :evil: :evil: Which will result in me passing out i can guarantee it :(

I cant wait for BB its our anniversary today and its agreed with both of us that were staying in to watch BB with a curry!!! :oops: Now thats what you call sad :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im afraid i will be firmly glued to the tv im afraid til after its finished i intend not to miss it as much this year!!! :D

I heard it is going to be an all woman house this year - if thats true its going to be rubbish!!!! boo hoo!!!

cant wait till 9pm though - I LOVE BB :rotfl:

Steph that made me giggle :rotfl:

Ive said to Gal im gonna make him watch it this year, either that or im gonna sit in the bedroom on my own and watch it, he'll soon come round :cheer:

MissGobby said:
I heard it is going to be an all woman house this year - if thats true its going to be rubbish!!!! boo hoo!!!

Until they put ONE hunk in! :cheer: :lol:

Steph, Stanley-bump used to love the BB music too. I can't wait to see if there's any flicker of recognition tonight! :lol:

Theres a deaf girl in there this year isnt there..

that will be hard for her :roll:

oh dear, are we going to get more complaints if anoy of them netion her deafness? accusations of prejudice?

i can't wait, although i am going to mums tonight as she wants to see teej before we go, thank god for sky plus, will have to watch it when i get home! then watch the apprentice! am going to have to plus it for the week as we are with in laws and they don't watch it :roll: so next fri will be one great big bb fest!!!

Oooooo decisions!! Do I chat, watch BB or watch Apprentice?!?!?!?!!?

Or multi task and do all three?!?! :think:

Minxy said:
Until they put ONE hunk in! :cheer: :lol:

Steph, Stanley-bump used to love the BB music too. I can't wait to see if there's any flicker of recognition tonight! :lol:

Alfie will be in bed by then ... or will he! MAYBE thats why hes been waking up, like some kids get excited for the christmas run up alfie is getting excited for the BB run up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back