the best embrassing photo that you have your baby

Vicky

Reaction score
Have you got the best embrassing photo that you could get your little one with later on in life, e.g when your baby is 18.

Kacy040.jpg

this is the one of Kacy that i have got and i bet their will be more, As my parents say she is pulling a victoria look

She still looks cute! - im gonna look for one of Heidi!

L x

Lol! I still find a cute as well!!

well, I think I already have a couple, but wait till she can eat by herself(ish) and move around...I am sure we will have loads more!!! :D would be funny to make a poster or tee-shirt with these as a wedding gift!!! LOl!!! :D :angel:

could not choose between thse 2, so here you are:

P4301419.jpg

P3210683.jpg

mel xx :wink:

Sorry girls but they still look really sweet!!!!

Here's one of Heidi (think the music had stopped on the swing lol)

Heidcryinginswing.jpg

Hi

lol very good!!! have to get one of Kiara the only ones i have right now are from the regular camera and i dont have a scanner...
Katrina

Yes, i think so too, but I am not sure Maheen will, when I dig it in 20years time. Lol!! :D

Mel xx

I have tons to choose from but this is my absolute fave.

seren004.jpg

but these two make me chuckle as well

in full rant
seren009.jpg

saturday night fever
seren097.jpg

Im just catching up on what I'v missed, havent been on here for a few days. They all look so cute still !

oh Beanie they are soo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know we shouldnt really laugh when they are not happy but somtimes you just have to giggle when they have the grumps.
Heres one of Aimee today, we went to brighton for the day as its my birthday (really didnt feel like it) and she decided to throw a paddy as our food arrived ! :roll:

April-May06072.jpg

oh here are another couple of today also (she's laughing in the one of me holding her up - but check the dribble thats about to hit me!)
Sorry shouldnt really be posting that one on this link
April-May06080.jpg

April-May06089.jpg

April-May06076.jpg

Awwwwwwwww She is georgous!!!!!! - what a lovely sweet little smiley face she has! . Reminds me of my pixie.

L x

my one of dior is so ugly im a bit embaressed to post it :oops:

absolutely fantastic pictures every1!!!!
It's already memories, Gosh how fast is tiem running!!!! :?

Come on, Dionne, we want to see!!! :D And I find it hard to believe that Dior could be ugly! she is such a beauty!!!!!!!! A real princess on all pictures I've seen...surely this one is no exception!
Come on, show us!!!!! :wink:

Mel xx

hahaha far from a princess..

her dads on his way to work she naked with a huge cut across her face chasing him out the front door and he took this picture of her....

she looks like my lil gaurd dog, imagin walking by my house and seeing that at the front door... hard to believe its a girl!!!!

ghghgh.jpg

Hi

lol love the pic of Dior too cute haha.
Happy Birthday Duds glad you had a good day .
xx Katrina

she still manages to be cute! :) :)
A very cheeky princess, then :wink:

Happy belated birthday, Duds! :)
Mel xx

That is a really funny pic! She is still cute like the rest of them!

L x

she doesnt look ugly atall dionne but cheeky :) Great pictures everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back