I just wanted to say...

Squiglet

Reaction score
Everyone's babies are absolutely gorgeous.. their beautiful smiles... their funny ways... each one has such amazing character and to see them grow each day is such a privilege to be a part of.. you can see them go from sleepy little new born to little people.. I love looking at each and every photo.

I so want to post comments on everyone's photos but with working and lil miss and Tia and all the problems I've had recently, I just never ever have the time to reply on all the threads and when I do one I end up feeling guilty :( but I so want to... so in general to everyone

YOUR BABY IS SO BEAUTIFUL... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awe what lovely words. I've got tears in my eyes reading that. And agree with it entirely.

Aww squig!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I totally agree with every word, I dont get chance to post on everyone's photos & feel bad sometimes!

Yeah Squig, you got it right again, I know what you mean...I often feel guilty for not posting on everyone's babies, they are all lovely. Just can't find the time... :(

Lisa

:clap: :clap: here here squig - i love looking at everyone's pics and videos - its a real privilege. i'm sorry that i don't get the opportunity to post more on the threads but i agree that everyone's babies are wonderful :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fab post Squiglet, I'm sure every single person who reads it will nod in agreement as I did :D There just isnt enough time in the day to reply to all photos unfortunately and I often feel really guilty about it :(

So I echo Squiglet, all your babies are truly beautiful :hug: :hug:

i agree squig, i don't get on much now so hardly reply but i do love watching the forum babies grow. I occasionally try and catch up but then some person who i shall not name ahem*squiglet*ahem says i am a spammer :lol: :hug:

I stay out of here mostly because I'm that hormonal I just cry my eyes out at all the baby and child pics, so I echo Squiglets lovely words too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww I agree! I try to post on as many as possible and worry if I miss any!

Squiglet - your 2 are adorable too :cheer:

I totally agree... I love this section but I never have enough time to post and I feel guilty too when I do post because I know I've missed someone out :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back