The arrival of Erika Jade.

~*~PrEgGyBrAiN

Reaction score
Woke up at around 5am on Sunday morning with slight backache but didnt think much of it.
Then noticed pain was getting slightly stronger so I woke Ray up at 5:30 telling him I was getting twinges so we got dressed and called the triage (as well as texting my best friend and spare birth partner Lexie).
Ray told the triage I wanted to go asap as contractions were 10 mins apart and going by my birth with Alyssa it was gonny be pretty quick so we set off.
Got to the hospital to be told I had loads of time (erm no I dont lol).
Got took into the examination room and told em I had the urge to push but was told I cudnt yet as waters hadnt gone and was prob only bout 2 or 3 cm dilated (I was 8).
They then panic n whisk me to the labour ward.
I still get told not to push as waters not gone yet suddenly theres a pop and waters gone and Erika starts to make her way out.
I have gas and air :D
And at 6:32am on Sunday 5th September Erika Jade pops into the world weighing 7lb 5oz.

Wow congratulations!!! x x

Wow, good job you knew from experience that you needed to get into hospital quickly!!! Congratulations :)

Wow how quick was that!? Congratulations! :D xx

OMG - that was very quick you lucky thing! Congrats on the safe arrival of your little one x

Goodness that was quick! Congratulations x

Wow- another super quick delivery!! Congratulations and I LOVE the name! xx

Congrats!

And dont mean to hijack here, but why wont they let you push if your waters havent gone?! ive seen birth videos where babys were born in their waters/sac

Congrats!

And dont mean to hijack here, but why wont they let you push if your waters havent gone?! ive seen birth videos where babys were born in their waters/sac

Honest;y hun I have no idea lol. I'm glad they did stop me tho as cord was round hre neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back