The 4am club

Happybunny

Reaction score
Anyone up? It's 4am and I am wide awake!! :shock:

Stupid sore throat!!! :x

I was up! But didn't get on the puter until 0600.

My husband's just left for London for 2 days. I'd better not go into labour because his parents are away too :rotfl:

Snap... was up from 3.30, but only gave up on bed at 6.00

This is no fun any more :cry:

Ah but Charlie, you're on ML now - so you can nap this afternoon :cheer:

I agree the not sleeping thing is cack though :cry:

i woke up and thought i was going to have a repeat of the night before, but luckily i got back to sleep ok :sleep:

It really is a pain in the proverbial isn't it?? It is becoming a regular occurrence with me at the minute; I hope it is just because I am under the weather.
At least we’ll all be conditioned for less sleep when our little ones arrive.

I went back to bed at 6ish and got up with hubby at 8. I might go and nap for a little bit later on.

After I posted on here I read in bed for a bit and finally dropped off about 9. Managed a couple of hours sleep :cheer:

I'm going to have a nice hot bath now mmmmmmmmm :dance:

Been waking up between 3 and 4.30 for the last week at work, usually with back ache. But yeah, being on mat leave now does mean that I can have a nap :lol: Just had a nice long one, 11 till 3... only woke up coz of the phone ringing. Feel LOADS better!

thats the time i managed to fall asleep last night no fun being awake throught night

mariex

Bit early tonight!

Although I have slept for a pretty big chunk of today. Went to bed at 10 tonight, woke up at 1, couldn;t drop off. Then hubby came home from evening out with mates... and he uis cooked a sausage cassarole! Yum!

Things is now we're BOTH wide awake, and with nothing on the telly, the house still upside down while the kitchens being done, we're both resigned to t'internetting for a bit until Sleep kicks in again....

Aww, sorry I missed you, I actually managed to sleep through till 6.30am!! :shock: Yey!! (Two months ago I would still be horrified at 6.30, lol)
Hope you got off to sleep eventually!

I woke up at exactly 4am for the loo this morning and thought of you guys :hug: :hug:

I let the side down though by going straight back to sleep afterwards :doh:

i beat the 4am club this morning it was 3.30 :x too much on my mind with the offer we've put on the gym and working out timings.....so much for stress free maternity leave, its not my little bub stopping me sleeping, its everything else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back