The Bl**dy Wide Awake Club!!!!!! 4am ?!!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Hey laydeees .....

I know a couple of u have mentioned these bloody sleepless nights but its gettin stupid now!!!!!

Ive had a bad cold so I thought that wud explain wakin at 4am for the laat week...then I blamed it on the spd triggerin me t wake up...but the problem is....I can never fall bbk t sleep. I have t get up n go downstairs.

Is anyone else havin or had this at around the 33/34week mark???

Could it really just b nature preparin me for the early wake ups??

xxxxxx

Totally to prepare you hun, hence I'm up now feeding l/o - your bod needs to learn how to be sleep deprived xx

awwww princess how u doing??? u njoying bein a mummy so far??
At least at the minute im able t nap in the afternoon....bet there is no chance for that once bubs us here....eeeeek!!
Currently.downstairs watchin a really movin prog on bbc1 about a girl with cancer...sobbin my heart out n realisin just how amazingly lucky I am t be so healthy n that my baby had made it this far this time n will hopefully b healthy too.

Big hugs xxx

Im ok ta just learning to deal with a fussy colicky baby - nightmare cos he used to be perfectly contented! Make sure you do get your afternoon naps in - you need to be well rested :) xx

I agree with princess it is your body preparing you But tbf nothing prepares you for when bubs is here. Take all the naps you can get. Everyone's teling me to sleep when leos asleep but It's soo bloody hard :-( xxx

yeah ... an hour seems t b enuf t make up for the stupidly early mornings. I guess the only difference I guess is.....that when ya do sleep..its not as deep as 'pre-baby'....cos uve always got one ear/eye on the bubs.....or so my mum tells me...lol x

That's so true. Doesn't help when you have a video monitor either. Nothing like watching a sleeping baby. Xxx

I've had this since tri 2 hun. 3 am and I'm lying in bed like :shock:. Sometimes I can go back to sleep but more often I can't. My friend had this and her daughter who's 4 months old wakes up at the exact time for a feed that her mum woke up during pregnancy so there is probably something in it. Dammit Mother Nature :poke: xxxxxxxxx

awwww I have a video monitor ....but not plannin on usin it while bubs is in our room xxx

I wouldn't mind getting up to feed baby but its the pain thats the worst thing! Just want baby here now and the pain gone! x

Wish i could get afternoon naps in!! My 2 year old stops me from napping! *Sigh* x

urgh what is it with 4am thats the exact time I wake and cant get back to sleep every night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back