walking????

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
is it just me or does anyone else get a massive stitch across the top of ur bump wen u have walked for like over a minute :? n ya belly goes all hard :think:

yeah my belly goes all hard...also it gets worse as the day goes on, im not too bad in the morning but by evening im hobbling about like an old woman lol

Yes, I always get this when I am doing the school run, it's over 2 miles there and back and I am always knackered and uncomfortable afterwards.

i feel like poo whenever i have to walk anywhere...which is every bloomin' day cos i have to take Beth to school and pick her up, lol :x

It used to take me just over 5 minutes to get there if i was brisk, its more like 20 mins now :oops: I shuffle and waddle along slowely cos otherwise my belly hurts and i get out of breathe soooo easily. Also LO seems to squish my bladder really hard when i walk anywhere. :roll:

walking was impossible from 36+ weeks!

atleast most of you look like you're pregnant so people can see theres a reason for it - i feel like an idiot huffing and waddling when my bump doesnt even show through outdoor clothes. Just cos it doesnt stick out doesnt mean its not pushing down just as hard!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back