• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thanks urchin! next photoshoot

clairescunny55

Reaction score
ryan has been invited to a photoshoot for next! thanks for letting us know how to apply!

paige has too, not sure how we're going to get there though :) think the shoot will be more of a forum meet too :lol:

yey! Glad I won't be on my own! Is of just on the 2nd July or the 3rd, 4th and 5th aswel? E mail was a bit confusing!

just the 2nd, then they will let you know if you need to come back for the actual photoshoot? i think :lol:

Edward has to.. lol.. who else? claire change the title to next shoot see who else has?

i think they're inviting everyone who applied, so they can get details and a pic to decide on which 10 babies would suit them best?

email said 60 have been invited back and it wil go down to 10?

*ETS we will be going on the 4th on the friday as charlottes got follyfarm the 3rd

i think the casting is only on the wednesday

also.. she hasnt said a time.. and she looks forward to seeing us on the 2nd? lol how confusing.. we will be leaving at 8.20 on the friday.. probably hit loads of traffic and get there around lunch time.. will have to see if mum can pick charlotte up from school lol..

'We would like to invite you to a casting on wednesday 2nd July anytime between 10.30am and 12.30.'

does that mean if he gets in we have to stay there 4 days??

no, you'd have to go back on either the 3rd,4th or 5th

yep Alex has been invited too

aww hun have you checked your junk mail? Maybe the email went in there by mistake

no iv gone through all the folders. it's fine i would have had to book a day off work anyway, possibly for nothing if he didn't make it through the castings :)

hope a PF baby gets through though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back