messages for chloe

thank you girls for all the lovely messages will start printing them out next weekend so ca realise them on the folowing tuesday

going to go get some ballons this week and getting some with 1st birthday on and lots of pink ones for her

you lot are so lovely thank you all :hug: :hug:

Gorgeous idea sweetie :hug: :hug:

Me and Rubes would like to say:

Darling Chloe, enjoy your speacial day with our big sister and all your angel friends. Forever in our hearts and thoughts xxxxx

Dearest Chloe

Enjoy your special day Angel. Hope your sister spoils you.
You are always in our hearts. Love always Tina and Gabriella xxxxx

Thats a great idea hun :hug:

Sweetest chloe have a fab 1st birthday and may you special day be a fun filled one! :hug:
Lots of love candy,floyd, lewis, frankie and little bean -xxxx-

What a lovely idea :hug:

Happy 1st Birthday Chloe.x

Happy birthday angel princess I hope your having fun up there. lots of love and kisses Vicky and Summer xxxx

what a lovely idea

"Happy 1st Birthday Chloe. Hope you have a lovely day. Lots of Love Leanne and Ruby XXX "

Awww lovely idea hunni :hug:

our message is:-

"Dear little Chloe, Happy 1st birthday princess love Sarah, Ebony, Kyle and Harvey x x x"

Happy 1st birthday for a special little girl, lots of love Maria & Ruby x x x x

Happy birthday Sweet Angel Chloe, enjoy your special day, lot's of love Mandy xxxxxxx

This is such a wonderful idea and I've shed a couple of tears for the lovely messages :hug:

Happy birthday Chloe, have a lovely day with the angels, love Sarah, Stephen and Imogen x

thank you so much for all the lovely messages for chloe, i will be printing them out friday or saturday so can start putting on to all the balloons over the weekend to set off on tuesday for her to catch. :hug: :hug:

From Jo and Dan:

Happy 1st Birthday lil Princess
Always in our thoughts and forever in mummy's heart

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy birthday chloe, have fun at your party in the clouds with your big sister. love lisa, charlotte and edward x

Happy birthday princess, love from Krystal&Jack :hug: :hug: :hug: lovely idea tracey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back