Thank you pinkpunch and Tania :)

lealea85

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

Firstly thank you to both pinkpunch n Tania for keeping u all posted n keeping me company via txt whilst in hospital.
Ive got two great txt buddies. So grateful :D

Secondly, sorry for my last moody thread. You lot must have thought I'd done my nut in :s.

Well, after being in hospital with yet another painful false labour, it's been decided that I will be having an induction on Friday 18th Feb.
I know it's only 2 days before my due date but they wouldn't induce me right now as my foot is still swollen n they wanted me to de-stress before they go through with the induction.
Been given pain relief that will actually help with the pain n knock me out so I can rest up properly.
So either he comes beforehand or he gets evicted.....he has the choice now. I get that peace of mind.
Altho I was informed that because my SPD has been so severe that there is a 75% chance I will get it again in future pregnancies, so I don't plan to have anymore children. Will rather adopt or get a surrogate.

But enough of my ranting. How are you?
What I miss? Has Flexilexi had baba yet??? :D

so glad you have been given a date to work towards :) not too long to go now and im glad you have been given stronger pain relief
flexi has had her baby see birth announcements :)

the pain your in now will be worth it when you have you beautiful baby in your arms you would walk over hot coals for miles for him xx

Good to hear your a bit better! Man I'm so jealous your probs gonna end up hving baby before me! Atthe moment I don't think babe is gonna vacate by the 17th! Grrr. Did they use the line of " we don't know why your contracting, we just know that it can happen."!!! I was like thanks, when thy said that to me.

Same as you, contracting all the way, but nothing happening.

Yes, she had her little girl earlier this week! Think her story is in the birth announcement bit.

Last edited:
Indeed midnight. I'm happy now n think I can actually relax for once. I'm looking forward to finally meeting sir kick alot lol

Shootingstar, if I had a £1 for everytime I heard that line, sir Alan sugar would be asking me for spare change *rolls eyes*
I really hope it all progresses for u. Sods law says I've had my induction booked so he will Try n escape beforehand lol

Can't believe Flexilexi had baba.....ima waddle over n leave a msg xxxx

It's going to fly in :) and at least you know you won't be overdue at all! Good job you have something for the pain now.

No probs hon! Glad you are back home now, and know that at least there is an end in sight - 18th Feb not far away now xx

So glad you are back and feeling better, not long to go now!! :hug:

Thank you all tho. Nice to have Ppl that understand n care. U ladies have shown me more love than some of my so called friends.
Midnight, that's Been his nickname for a few weeks lol n he is stuck with it Lool

Roll on the 18th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back