Thank you ladies

evie_smith

Reaction score
Still in so much pain and you ladies are the only thing keeping my sane I thought the pains went for like an hour earlier then they came back :wall:
Thanks for replying to my posts and letting me not go mad lol x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hugs: come on Evie you can do this and soon this will all be a memory and you will have a gorgeous little bundle in your arms :)

Whats been happening?! Im so not up to date on here! :( Hope you are ok Evie x

I'm 90% chance in labour having contractions but they are not regulating so it's leading no where it's doing my nut in it's coz I fell on my bump so coz of the shock/trama hit bubs/my body is not sure if s/he/I is/am starting labour or not lol basically I'm in allot of pain and it's drawing out so fed up lol x x

Holy moley! Are you getting plenty of rest? I hope so! Fingers crossed for you it all settles down, what are you doing for the pain? x

I have paracetamol was in hospital for a few days and that's all they were giving me so I asked if I could leave they said just wait till im getting full on contractions and come back as if I was full term so going with that plan x

Has DH tidied up yet for you?? Hope the kiddies arnt creating too much havoc xx

Kids are in bed we spent all day out the house which hasn't got it tidy today but I haven't got as much to clean up as if we were here all day just took the day gently took the kids to feed the ducks and sat at a friends house all day - so more relax than messing my house up and my mate did the kids dinner so I Neva had to cook woot woot!!! Hubby said he is gonna Hoover for me tomorrow :rotfl: and he is gonna put the plates away that are in the dish washer so I can load it tomorrow lol and I'm gonna try get him to do the bins too lmfao! X x and were gonna go wear house in the afternoon and get a water proof sheet for are bed incase I pop my waters to save the mattress hahahaha!! And im gonna demand new pillows and a quilt lol!!! X x

Is the pain contraction pain? Hope you're ok x

Yea contraction pain and ob a bit bruised haha! X

Oh sweetie - u r having such a time of it - keep talking to us - we're here for u every step of the way! x x x

Oh dear! I hope it doesn't last too long, and make sure you get spoiled!

Pains picked up a little today so tired!!! Putting some black bags under my side of the bed tonight coz I can feel something bulging lol

Oh hun! I hope you're okay! :hug: Thinking of u! Keep us updated xx

Woke up with a sore throat runny nose and stiff neck yay! On the upside things seem to be progressing nicely but I want them to stand out a little first I want gas n air when labour hits properly and no migraine haha! Lost loads of more plug last night and can feel baby right down there like every time baby moves something bulges out lol! Sooooo much discharge I have never seen before in my life - really weird as well we got dixy chicken for dinner last night coz I was tired bella got up from the table walked around and crossed the other side of the room patted my bump and said 'baby's coming to which I was like hah that's nice now sit down and eat ya dinner and she putted my bump again and so 'no baby's coming soon mummy' and then walked back smiled at me and ate her dinner all really clear words and structured sentences I was like omfg weird haha!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back