My referral is starting

LD1978

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

It's great following all your stories so just wanted to share mine :) my first referral letter has come and they want some blood tests for day 3, day 21 and rubella and then am waiting my appointment to come through. Have just started a new job so am thinking I may need to wait til next month for the bloods as I need to take a day short notice for my niece singing and day 3 would be the next day. I guess one more month wont hurt as I doubt my first appointment will be through anyway (think its a couple of months wait)

I've had day 21 before which was fine so be interested to see if it's changed xx

I've had day 21 and day 3 this month - day 21 normal waiting for results of day 3. I went when the walk-in clinic opened before work at 7.30 - is that not an option? Good luck :clover:

xx

Hi there, its fab news that the ball is rolling for you, i makes you feel as though you're getting somwhere. We started testing in November last year and am now on clomid so things have progressed pretty quick, hope the same goes for you and good luck xxx

Thanks ladies. I didn't think about walk in clinic so that's a good idea. The opening times in the letter said 9 til 5 but will definitely find out. Ahh that's good that it moves quick -I think I'll be waiting a couple of months for the initial appt.

Good luck to all of you Xxx

Oooh, exciting! I hope it all comes through sooner rather than later for you xx

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90