BFP!!!

Chelle

Reaction score
I am in total shock. :shock: I have done 3 chepie Ebay tests and a digital Clearblue test and they all have shown as positive. :dance: I am over the moon and feel so lucky. I just can't believe it. I had all the symptoms of AF and was convinced that I was not pregnant. Just praying everything is ok now :pray:

Fabulous news Chelle!! Congrats to you and your Mr! :cheer: :cheer:

Why are my photos so small? They are big when I view them on my computer. I'm so rubbish with technology!! :wall:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congratulations chick!!!

The pics do come up big when you click on them :)

x

hi chelle got your pm! im so pleased 4 u hunni!!!! yay!!! :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wow, that was quick - congratulations.

What's the secret?

:cheer:

Tillytots said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congratulations chick!!!

The pics do come up big when you click on them :)

x

Oh I see, thanks for that I would have never have thought to click on them :oops:

Thanks for all the congratulations ladies, I'm really emotional right now and reading these are making me feel good :D so thank you :hug:

satch said:
Wow, that was quick - congratulations.

What's the secret?

:cheer:

I know!! It has been a bit of a shock, as I was not expecting to get pregnant so fast! I'm really pleased, but I have all sorts of things going round my head. Panic!!

I followed my ticker and BD the day before, on the day and the day after I was ovulating, and didn't go to the loo straight after (which I normally would have done) and DH stayed in me (sorry if TMI :oops: ) for a few mins after, he said it was like a plug which made me laugh! :lol:

I do feel really lucky, and I'm sending lots and lots of babydust to everyone TTC xx

mrs_tommo22 said:
Congratulations, how long have you been trying for?

Hi, I had my Coil removed on 30th Nov 2007. I had not been having periods during this time (4 1/2 years), but had 1st one on 21st Dec for 3 days, so I used that to plan my ticker, but wasn't sure if it would work cos obviously wasn't regular. I can't believe how quick it's happened. I have no idea how far along I am. It still hasn't sunk in properly. Just praying everything goes ok from now onwards :pray:

Congratulations Chelle, have a happy and comfy pregnancy :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back