Tested!

emma_85

Reaction score
Think I'm kidding myself with taking every little change in my body as being a possible pregnancy symptom.

Tested when I got up today with FMU at 9 dpo (AF due in 4 days) and had a very clear BFN :bfn: ok, I used cheapo strip tests that were 3 for 99p at my local pharmacy (20 miu).

I've noticed period cramping this morning and guessing that my road map breasts, tiredness, sneezing/sniffles, occasional twinges above hair line and hot flashes are probably AF getting ready to show herself.

Feeling really emotional and downhearted now.

I've spent the last half an hour making up reasons for the bfn..."it's too early", "it's a cheap test". It's strange how for the last 2 cycles I have noticed so many new symptoms and convinced myself that I am pregnant. I'm surprised in myself that I have been so oblivious to all these symptoms when AF is due.

Apologies for the low post so early in the morning

Big hugs Hun. It's such an emotional rollercoaster and the fact that Mother Nature made af symptoms the same as early pregnancy ones is just so bloody cruel of her!
Just keep reminding yourself you're not out till af shows her bitchy face!
Fingers crossed for you xx

There's still time hun, I've never had a BFP before 12DPO and if not, there's always next month.

Hey

I got my bfp 9dpo on a superdrug sensitive albeit very faint but I implanted 6dpo and had a IB 8dpo which propmpted a test otherwise Id have thought too early.

Unfortunately AF and pregnancy symptoms are similar but I will say since my bfp Ive had a chest infection, then throat infection, cold symptoms, cramping, hot and cold flushes and Im in early pregnancy so, wouldnt rule yourself out yet. ;)

Good luck.

xxxx

So so sorry about this!

I have been there and it feels crap!

I know it's difficult but try to stay positive!
Fx you still get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back