test results

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Well got my phonecall this morning from doctor who told me that no infection was found via the urine test so we've got to monitor things because of the protiene and slighly high blood pressure in case it does turn into proper pre-eclampsia. I've staerted suffering headaces now so am keeping a close eye on them and if no better wednesday will pop down to surgery and see mw for check up.

:hug: thats great no infection or anything found...sounds like they will keep a close eye on you from now on and at least you know what to look out for :hug:

Well with the docs and mw's keeping their eye on you im sure it will all be ok.

Good to hear that they are monitoring the situation, you make sure you look after yourself :hug:

Hi honey :hug: I had pre-eclampsia with my son so if you need a natter about it or just need some support am here for you :) drop me a PM and we can talk on msn or something :) I've also found a really excellent forum for all things to do with pre-eclampsia so if after seein the midwife you would like the link then let me know and will pass it on :) Really is time to put ya feet up now lovely :hug: love Sarah xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back