TEST or WAIT !

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Kelly and i am new to this forum.

Me and my partner have been TTC for nearlly two years now (21/05/05). AF is due today and has not arrived, i really want to do a test but dont want to be disapointed as usual.

I bet you all know how frustrating this time of the month is.

Kelly

take one tomorow if AF hasnt arrived. Hope its a BFP!!

(ps... welcome to the forum) :cheer: :hug:

Thanks.

Its just seems the same every month - BFN then AF comes day after.
But there is still hope x

KELLYXX said:
Thanks.

lol that happens to me, AF arrives within an hour after useing a really expencive test every time!! :rotfl:

Its not just me then, For the past few months I have been ok with not testing all the time, but a friend of mine has just had a baby, my sister has found out she is pregnant and so has two other friends, this is all in one week, so its back to "why not me".

Kelly
x

Half the threads on the TTC section are about people feeling like that. Its completly normal! :hug: It will happen one day. :hug: I know its hard to feel like that especially when people around you are having babies and getting pregnant.

Thanks,

Think it is just nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing x

jenna said:
KELLYXX said:
Thanks.

lol that happens to me, AF arrives within an hour after useing a really expencive test every time!! :rotfl:
last month i was about a week late, booked an appt at the doctors, about 45 mins before i was due to go to docs, you can guess it....AF turned up!! :roll: its called sods law hunni!! lol

i'd say test tomorrow if AF still hasnt arrived - good luck hunni and welcome to the forum :wave:

My partner always says everymonth. Dont buy a test you know what will happen. Just got to wait. I will test tomorrow and let you all know.

:) Sounds really silly but we have been together 6 years today and would love to have a BFP today x

awww its not silly hun - its lovely!!!! i hope you do get your BFP darlin :pray: :hug:

Every time I used to do a test I used to come on the next day. I used to get my hopes up, then be gutted when I got a negative. Are you normally regular? xx

KELLYXX said:
:) Sounds really silly but we have been together 6 years today and would love to have a BFP today x

Thats not silly. Id love to get BFP or have a baby on a special day.

:hug: Good luck hun

Thanks xx

For the past year i have been very regular - it is just so hard not to get excited - i will have to test in the morning so i get a better result, (Can you test at night?)

You would probably get a clearer result if you tested with morning wee.

you can test any time of the day BUT the morning is the best time if you are going to get a +ive - first wee of the day!!

good luck :hug:

:pray: I'll see if i can keep away from the pharmacists tonight, or even if the pharmacists do drag me in to buy a test (LOL) i will try and wait till the morning.

good luck hun

BTW...where in Derbyshire are you (if you dont mind me asking?)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back