This Might Be It!!

AimeeLynn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New to the forum and have been TTC since June. Just a little backround, I had a miscarriage in June and we have been BD'ing like crazy ever since!! :lol: Anyway...Last couple of months, I have been charting and seeing when my AF should arrive by using the ovulation calenders online. Well I am a straight 23 day cycler. And for the past few months it has been 23 days. Except....my LMP was 09/18/05 and AF still has not arrived!! I haven't tested yet as I am terrified that it will be a BFN. Every month I get all kinds of "pregnancy symptoms" and then it turns out to be AF. Well this past month, I haven't had any symptoms except sleeping more and having some type of insatiable appetite. Seemed a few of those days, nothing could please me. :) My AF was due 10/10/05, and she still has not shown her UGLY face! Wish me luck ladies, I will be testing 10/17/05.

oooh i hope you get a ++

welcome im sure every1 will help you settle in,im testing the 20th for a++
good luck and keep us posted xxnicola :p :D

Hi AimeeLyn,

My fingers are crossed for you, hope you get your BFP.

Sending baby dust your way. :)

Nicki.x

Oh gooood luck!!!! Sending loads of baby dust your way!!!! Be sure to let us know what happens, and BTW Welcome!!!!

xoxo Ree

hi hun and welcome to the forum hope you find everyone as friendly as i have good luck with testing hope you get your bfp soon xxxxx

Good luck Aimee Lynn!

Sorry to hear of your m/c .. I know how hard it is to deal with but ttc again is somehow helping me deal with the loss of my little bean back in August... we have to keep trying.. and trying... and trying!! :(

It would be wonderful for you to get a BFP and have a happy healthy pregnancy and turn this year into a good one!! There may be hope for us all...

keep us posted!!

Thanks Ladies!! You are all very supportive! I cannot wait. I am now 2 days late, and that is not normal for me. No pregnancy symptoms though. No AF symptoms either though. Who knows what is going on with my crazy body!! I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Just took a HPT...I couldn't wait. Anyway BFN and if it was going to be a viable pregnancy, I can't help but think that a ClearBlue Pregnancy Test would have read correctly. Oh well, maybe in November huh? :cry:

I am so sorry you got a BFN but maybe you tested to early?? Wait a few more days and if you still don't get AF then test again.

xoxo Ree

Thanks for the response Ree. I just feel so sad. And I keep getting little cramps every few hours, so I can't help but feel that AF is coming. Although I am NEVER 3 days late. I'm really trying to keep the faith, but it is so hard. I feel like I will never have another baby. I only have 1 ovary, and I have cancerous cells, so the Dr.s gave me until December 2005 to conceive, and if I do not, they are going to do a hysterectomy. Girls, I don't know what to do...time is running short.

Aww! That must feel so stressful. It seems harsh that they gave you a deadline like that!

It must be hard but you need to try and relax a little, as stress wont do you any good. just remember that this may well still be your month!! If you are late that is a good sign! Wait a little longer and test again!!

Really hope you get your BFP!!! Keep us posted x

Hi AimeeLynn,

I am really sorry that you are going through this. Can I ask why they gave you a deadline? What would happen if you didn't conceive and they didn't do a hysterectomy??? I know what you are going through, to sum up my story about 5yrs ago I had an ectopic that had ruptured, I to only have one ovary and tube, I was told that I had a tiny chance in ever conceiving again!!! I was devastated!! My hubby was told 15yrs ago he could NEVER have anymore children due steroid use (he's a professional wrestler) Well long and be hold as you can see I am currently 14.3 weeks!!! Please don't give up hope!! We had almost a zero chance in ever conceiving!! We never know what the future holds and as ToriElla said this may still be your month especially if you are late!!!!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Girls, Hope you are all doing well. AF came head on today. I'm not too bummed though. THere is always November. In response to why I have a deadline, I have cancerous cells on my cervix, and I have had such problems since 16 with ovarys. I only have 1. So I conceived my daughter against all odds. Take care girls, hopefully we'll be in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back