please advise

susie

Reaction score
HI ALL WELL WHERE DO I START: HAD MY LAST PERIOD 9/04/05 AND DUE AGAIN 07/05/05. SINCE LAST FRIDAY I HAVE BEEN HAVING BROWN DISCHARGE NOT ENOUGH FOR PANTYLINER BUT JUST WHEN I WIPE AND ON AND OFF CRAMPING. I GET THIS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE PERIOD NORMALLY BUT NOT THIS LONGAND THIS EARLY. WENT TO DOCS TUESDAY AND WAS PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTICS JUST IN CASE BUT THIS DISCHARGE JUST KEEPS BEING THERE.I AM ALSO FEELING OVER WARM BUT NOT HIGH TEMP.I HAVE DONE AN EARLY RESPONCE ON WED BUT BFN (PROB TOO EARLY)IS THIS TOO LONG TO LOSE TO BE IB.
THANKS

Hi Susie!

You sound exactly like me! My last period was 6th April and I was due again 4th May - still have nothing. I have had serious cramps, sickness and dizzyness (so bad this is my 3rd day off work), I have an awful taste in my mouth and my breast are a little sore but nothing major.
I have done a first responce test but it came back with a BFN :cry:

I have an appt today with the doctor to check me over cause I haven't taken any medication for the cramps just incase I am pregnant. I'm kinda hoping that he'll carry out a blood test.

I also, had the discharge but that was about a week ago, only lasted 2days.

Let me know how you get on!
S. xx :wink:

Hello!!

Just readin through the forum and the discharge you are getting could be the implantation. This happens in very early pregnancy. I had this and it is really worrying but jut wait until you are due on to do a pregnancy test and then you should have a true result. The doctor may well do blood tests as these show pregnancy much earlier than a urine test does.

Good Luck!! Let me know how it goes!!

Rachel x x x

thank you both for your replies the suspense is killing me
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member