Due December 28th......any others out there???

littleangel

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kelly. I'm 7 weeks pregnant; due 12/28/05.
Just want to compare symptoms with other moms to be.

Hi Kelly!

My name Is Danielle. I am 10wks and 2 adys pregnant. I am due Dec 3rd. Really exited. Fancy a chat?

Hi Kelly,

My due date is the 28th Dec too. My midwife came to see me at the weekend to confirm my dates although until I have my dating scan it could change!

How are you feeiing?? I'm feeling really sick at the moment and not just in the morning! It seems to last ALL DAY!! Not complaining though, just very happy to be pregnant!!!!

Hi Cathy!

You said in your last post that you were feeling sick ALL day... Don't worry I am like that too.. I have been like this since I was 4 1/2 weeks. I think it's just routine now... ha ha.

So that makes you about 6 wks preg! Can I ask when did you find out? I foung out at 4 1/2 weeks and my pregnancy has dragged..... But I am happy.

Can I as Cath.. You said that u were being sick, can you keep food down though! I could not and the doc advised that I take pregnacare... It is a vitamin that keeps you and the baby healthy.. I have been taking this for about 2 weeks now and feel a lot better in myself. Where before that I was just feeling tired and run down....

So how are you feeling in yourself?
Love Danielle xx

Hi Danielle,

I'm seven weeks today! I've know since I was about 4 and half weeks and yes it's dragging. I've not been sick just feel really sick. The thought of eating anything makes me want to be sick, but once I've eaten I feel much better! It just takes alot to eat anything at the moment.

I'm absolutely exhausted aswell, I seem to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Nightmare really as I already have two children running around who never run out of energy.

I read on one of your posts that you have experienced some pains. I think this is quite normal in the early stages of pregnancy, but you should definitely go to your GP and get it checked out for peace of mind!

Hi Cathy!

Yeah I experienced some pains on Fri... Nothing major just like cramp pains and they went after 10-15 mins. I think I just over worry too much with me miscarrying not so long ago.

Also I said that I went out and bought another 2 tests and them were very faint... I worried because of that... I think that there is no longer a need to worry. I went out today and got a Clear Blue Test ( £11-49 ) and the secong I tested it showed a + straight away. I have a docs app on wed. I am still gonna go. But for the meantime I feel a lot more relaxed!

Hi Cathy,
I am not having any symptoms at all. It worries me at times. The only true symptom is enlarged breasts!! (and my clothes are getting tight). But, I'm only 7 weeks, so I highly doubt that's the baby! I haven't been sick once. And no real cravings. I can't wait to start feeling the baby. And I'll feel much better once I hear the heartbeat. That'll confirm it for me. (although I took 3 pregnancy tests)

Hi Danielle,
so you're sick too?? I'm glad I'm not. But, at least you FEEL pregnant! I don't really feel pregnant at all.

Hi Kelly,

Dont worry if your not having any symptoms, with my second pregnancy I had none and it was only at my twelve week scan that it felt real. Have you been feeling emotional or tired?

My clothes are tight too, unsure why this is! I've been told you can bloat in early pregnancy so I guess this must be it.

I did three tests too, paranoid that the first two were somehow defective.
I have to say that after doing the tests you expect to suddenly feel pregnant but sometimes that just doesn't happen which is really frustating. I think we all just want some form of confirmation that we really are pregnant. aside from two lines on a stick!

hi girls im 7weeks and 3days,I havent been sick but have had nausea on and off and was heaving this morning (sorry tmi!) other symptoms are larger breats that are very tender, can even hug bf wihout them hurting, lightheaded when I get up too fast and so so tired all the time, just want to sleep. When did you guys start buying stuff for the baby, I know its too early yet, but I cant wait!
Laura x

Hi Litlle Angel!

Yes my sickness Is slightly fading now. I think that I am glad.... It has been nothing but a pain... I always get a strong metallic taste In my mouth too it lasts all day everyday it's horrible! Where whenn it comes to breasts yeah mine feel fuller. They don't look any bigger and they have never been sore... Do I have something to worry about here!

Love Danielle xx

I dont think its anything to worry about, everone experiences differerent symptoms and some ppl experience none! If your concerned then mention it to your mw, but i really wouldnt worry about it
Laurax

yeah, I'm seeing that everyone's symptoms are different. And we just all feel much better when we FEEL pregnant.

littleangel said:
Hi, my name is Kelly. I'm 7 weeks pregnant; due 12/28/05.
Just want to compare symptoms with other moms to be.

Hi Kelly!

My name is Shannon and I am 8 wks pregnant; due 12/27/05 with my second.

I really haven't had a lot of symptoms except for breast soreness and mybe a little nausea but not enough to say I would get sick. I just want to eat all the time.

I was wondering if anyone else out there feels like they look 5 mo pregnant? :)

Hi congrats to you all. I am due 2/1/6, but not sure if thats right as it suggests I am 8 weeks gone but I have a huge tummy for only being that. I am scared as I have had pains but here's hoping all goes well. Good luck to you all, and enjoy it.x

Hi

I am 6 1/2 weeks and have a huge belly. I feel sick all the time but also hungry!!

I was convinced that by some miracle I was 4 weeks further on but I thinks it's just bloating (and perhaps eating too much!!).

Yeah tell me about it, I'm falling into the habit of saying " I am eating for two", which is probably the worst thing I could do. The pounds are piling on, but hey, enjoy this special time and all that. ;o)

My excuse is this:

I read that if you dont eat enough during pregnancy, your child is more likely to be obese because their metabolism is slow due to under feeding in the womb.

I'm only looking out for my childs future.

If that's not a good enough reason I dont know what is!!

I like that. I will quote that in future if anyone says anything! It's true when you think about it though, I see loads of skinny pregnant girls beside me who look unhealthy, and it makes you wonder what the poor child will be born like.

Bought any clothes etc in yet? That's the part I look forward too.

Karrina xx

Hiya I'm Caroline! I'm due in December too, the 24th to be precise! I cant wait! Luckily i have not had alot of sickness but have been feeling pukey most of the time! Appetite has been diminishing but doing O.K! I feel absolutely cream crackered most of the time but hey that's nothing compared to those sleepless nights coming up in a few months! I'm sure it's all gonna be worth it! I know baby will come when it's good and ready but what a christmas this one is going to be! I cant wait!

Caz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back