Tesco Voucher Exchange

PamMc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know (if you didn't already) that you can exchange your tesco clubcard vouchers for double the money to spend in certain departments, one of which being baby and toddler. I just got our quinny buzz footmuff for £20 instead of £50 by exchanging mine! I need my annual leave to end so I stop spending!!

Pam xx

I've been wondering how it is exactly that you do that?? I never use my vouchers but am too dense to work out how you actually exhange them?? duh

You have to take your vouchers to a store and ask them to exchange to double them up. I had to tell them whether I was spending instore or online and then they printed them out for me. You also have to tell them which department you want to spend them in. When I came home I ordered what I wanted and added the codes from the print outs she gave me and it worked a treat!!
Don't worry- I went to customer services clueless about it!!! Oh, it ends Sept 5th so not long.
Pam xx

aah. Thanks for that. I'm going in tomoro and kept my vouchers this time so I'll put them in my bag and get it sorted, thanks again x

:yay: Thanks! & what a bargain too! x

Last edited:
I only get vouchers once a year...we set it up so they only come at xmas...were up to £107 at the mo!!

How did you manage to do that Emma?? Sounds like a great plan :)
Well, I went in today to try to exchange mine. Apparrently these were "different" vouchers (I suppose they don't look like the normal ones) I'm such a novice :lol:
Anyhoo, the one's I had were the £10 off if you spend over £30. I only went in for a few bits but the inevitable happened and I spend £37. So got to use my voucher and got it for £27!! Yippee! All was not lost. I really should do these voucher things more often, I'm one of these who just bin them! Such a waste xx

We went to Tesco last week and got 4 'spend £10 get £10 off vouchers' to spend on baby stuff. We got loads ! Got an electric breast pump, 2 bottles, steriliser, food warmer, 2 bibs, 4packs of baby wipes, nappies, baby towel, 3 sleepsuits, 4 tshirts, pack of vests, and some hats. all for £40 ! the breast pump alone should have been £40 !! was ace ! and still got some more to spend by the 5th sept !!

I got £30 worth: nappies, wipes, sudocreme, muslin cloths, and other bits as I also used vouchers so I got nearly £40 worth of stuff for £15.

I've never doubled up before so I'll be doing it again!

Emma x

My quinny buzz footmuff arrived today which cost me a grand total of £20 instead of £50 after using my vouchers! It looks sooo cozy- can't wait to see baby in it!!
Pam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back