Terry Towelling Nappies

Discussion in 'Ask a Mum!' started by Linda, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

does anyone use these or do you all use the shaped ones?

i'm tempted to give them a go as the shaped ones seem so expensive to have to buy different sizes.

i dont really want to use disposables.

any advice?

2. lisa&alex

lisa&alex Well-Known Member

try putting into google.. cloth nappy forums.. im sure you will find a lot of info there.. im using shapped nappys.. and apparently.. normal terrys are prone to leaks.. but ive not used them good luck

3. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

I tried using terry squares one Ewan but they were bulky, fiddly and i just didnt get on with them, having to fold them then once you'd got them under baby they would come unfolded.
    Personally i would go for shaped ones and nappi nippas not saftey pins.

4. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

We've just started using a variation of Bamboozles and I have to say that they are SO easy to use and wash. They are disposable nappy shaped which also helps as no folding.

5. annaespana1

annaespana1 Well-Known Member

I've ordered some of the re-usable nappies from the nct website. It cost 137.00 for the size 1 6-18lb and 137.00 for the size 2 (multipacks with 15 in each)
    They haven't arrived yet but MW said they are really good and we'll save money (even when you cost washing costs)
    website is www.nctsales.co.uk

6. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladies,

i appreciate your oppinions

7. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

im a total nappy addict but if you want to save some pennies, there is a auction site to buy pre loved ones since ebay banned the sale of used nappies

www.usednappies.co.uk

8. cassi

cassi Well-Known Member

I made a sticky a while back about them its in one of the sub forums it has pages and pages of info :)

9. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Well-Known Member

All of my nappies have been pre-owned and I have saved loads of money this way, especially as you never know what type/brand will suit you or your LO. What you could do is buy different makes second hand then when you find the type you like look for them new.... I have to say though, I found I loved Fuzi'buns and Tots bots and as these are popular I managed to get loads second had for less than half the price! Good luck!