Nappies - please vote

Bexter

Reaction score
I was reading my mothercare catalogue last night and saw you can buy re-usable nappies.
I know my Mum used terry nappies on me but i had images of scraping poo etc (sorry :oops: ). But the re-usable nappies i saw have disposible liners which is a great idea! :D

DH isn't keen that about the expensive up front costs, so can i ask:

How many of you use disposable or reusable nappies and are the reusable ones really as great as they seem?

Thanks x

i use both.
i use reusable in the house and disposible when i go out.

i love the look of reusable the feel they look so comfy save me money.
but disposible are more reliable as my 2 are heavy wetters.
if i go out i use pampers active fit and can leave it on easily for 6 hours but with reusable i can only leave it on 3 hours at a push

so im a bit of a swinger :lol:

Mainly re-usable for me
I love them as there as so many kinds out there

both, i like the designs on reuseables and the ease of disposables! :D

I use reuseables. I love them. I use the onelife ones, and actually use washable liners, although I have disposables. The dirty liners don't clean very well though before washing (not sure if this is because I am breastfeeding). There are a lot of different options when choosing reusables though. I spent weeks looking at them. Also see if your local council has an incentive scheme on their waste disposal website.

You will have lot's of questions about them. There is an excellant thread on the forum somewhere which is very long and will answer a lot of questions.

I use disposable usually either Tesco, Huggies or Pampers whatever is on offer or cheaper. I wouldn't mind using reusable nappies but I would imagine that they are quite time consuming and make a lot of washing. I go back to work in just over a week so I don't really fancy the idea.

I use both. As Dionne said reuseables dont last as long as a disposable so use them at night time as one day he MIGHT sleep through :pray:

During the day he uses tots bots or little lambs. Some have built in fleece liners, I prefer to use the paper liners as well as this pretty much catches everything so no scraping. No poo explosions either! I use about 5 a day, my machine holds 15 so no big deal on the washing and how cute is this? :D :D :D

DSC00209.jpg

disposables...

pampers baby-dry catterpillar flex.

you can buy these in boxes, any size from size 3's. The dearest ive seen them is £11 odd but they went down to £9 at xmas at asda...that was for 104 nappies! Bargain!

I use disposables.
Netto's Bambino ones are great - you can get a huge pack very cheaply and they work really well.

Cloth nappy ADDICT! I have the biggest stash ever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back