• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Terrified to go out!

SamStevens

Reaction score
Im absolutely terrified of going out at the mo in case my waters break!
Im paranoid of them going in the middle of Tesco or something!
Is anyone else like this, or is it just me?!
Id be so embarassed if they went with a gush in the fruit and veg aisle!
X

I feel the same! Don't mind so much if I'm with someone at least they can explain and not feel as panicked but when your out on your own it's scary!!!

People will probably just think ive wet myself!
Glad its not just me!
X

I heard a rumour that if your waters go in tesco's you get £100 free shop :)

Really?!
Might be worth moving in there for a few days!
X

Unfortunately I think it is just a rumour! However, the vast majority of labours don't actually start with waters breaking! I was always petrified of it with my first too tho xx

Unfortunately I think it is just a rumour! However, the vast majority of labours don't actually start with waters breaking! I was always petrified of it with my first too tho xx

This is what I was going to say mine didn't break until 18 mins before lo was born x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Apparently if your waters break in b&q (either in store or car park) they give you £250 vouchers
X

Ooh I might go b&q everyday and stay til my waters go. I still got lots of decorating to do lol

Majority of waters go in a trickle I think you only get a big gush if you have a lot of fluid. I was like u at first but then got sick of staying in, I just think carefully about what I wear and choose something which wouldn't show up the trickle ha xxxx

Lol bless u I drove to the airport an hour away 38 weeks preg!! X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I dont mind driving!
Been driving to see OH at work most days, its walking round a public place!
X

I must be the exception to the rule as last time my waters went before labour started with a massive gush but thankfully it was the middle of the night so I was at home!

No point worrying about something that might not happen if your waters go first it generally take a while for labour to start so you will have plenty of time to get home and stuff! :)

I have a fear of standing up out of bed incase mines go then haha! Xxx

Marks and Spencer and Mothercare give you loads of free stuff if your waters go in store.....so basically just go shopping lol xxxxxxxx

I dont mind driving!
Been driving to see OH at work most days, its walking round a public place!
X

Oh I waited around the airport for an hour, wandered the shops , lol! I wasn't worried its part of life :)

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back