Terrified I won't love my baby

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I can't wait for her to be here but at the same time I don't want to take anything away from my two year old who I love with every inch of me I'm scared I'll be so worried about leaving out my two year old I won't bond with the new baby plus things have been kind of rocky between me and my boyfriend and I just feel like I'm letting everyone down :-( I don't know what to do

Aww hun I'm sure your not letting people down. You have had a pretty rough time and if I remember rightly your bf is away? It must be hard having a toddler and being pregnant with complications. I could see what causing a problem if you was dealing with everything on your own. When is your fella back?
I'm sure once baby comes you will love both of them the same. From what iv read there seems to be a few people who have felt the same. I'm sure your toddler will not be left out and i'm sure you will find time to spend with her and love her just as much as you love your other one. Xx

I think this is normal sweetie. I was just looking at my daughter and thinking how she will have to share my attention and I'll miss what we have. Once baby is here you will be overcome with love I am sure x

Love grows to accommodate everyone, there is always enough love to go round. A friend of mine advises me that when baby2 comes ever to make baby1 feel important - being a big sister/bro and involve them in things. They will fit into your life and you will just have more people to love.

I have a toddler and a 4week old. Before DD2 came along I felt similar to you. I can promise you it will all be fine! As soon as they handed me my second daughter I loved her so much, maybe even more instantly than dd1 because I know what we have in store, I know I'm going to watch this little person grow and be part of our family forever! Plus seeing how much my dd1 loves her already just makes my heart want to burst!

It's not been easy learning to juggle the two girls needs but it's definitely better than I expected!

It will all fall into place I promise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back