termination wil be tommorrow :(

Oh hunni im so sorry you have to go through this again :hugs:.. It isnt fair atal, havnt you been through enough? I really hope you can get answers and have a healthy pregnancy.. Thinking of you xx

His t a very quick post to say I'm ok feeling relief that its done but also empty and sad procedure went quickly tho they kept me waiting from 1400 until 1530 to be seen then had to wait another half hr before changing for theatre then 20mins as they weren't quite ready for me then eventually went in kept sayin my blood pressure was up Erm yes wonder why?! And left clinic about 1745 now goin to bed talk more soon thanku all 4ur support x

-cuddles- rest up hunny xxxxxxxx

get plenty of rest hun, big hugs to you words just arn't enough xxxxxxx

so sorry to read this K8, it really really made me sad.
I havent read any other posts so i dont know your history but is this the 2nd time it has happened?
Life can be so so cruel sometimes.
I am going in for ERPC on Monday, my 2nd in a row too.I just feel numb.
Really hope we can move on so much quicker 2nd time around.
There is a healthy baby with our name on it out there. xxxx

:( I am sorry K8,

I really wish you some love at this time, your story has touched me! and i genuinley feel sadness for you .

I really pray and wish for you to be able to have a keeper in the near future , you and OH deserve it x

so sorry to read this K8, it really really made me sad.
I havent read any other posts so i dont know your history but is this the 2nd time it has happened?
Life can be so so cruel sometimes.
I am going in for ERPC on Monday, my 2nd in a row too.I just feel numb.
Really hope we can move on so much quicker 2nd time around.
There is a healthy baby with our name on it out there. xxxx

Yes unfortunatly both times have been anacaphealy babies so skull not formed correctly and no chance of life outside the womb :( its so hard as u see baby kicking and has a heart beat yet can't survive anyway. I don't think they fully know what causes it and usually it only happens once they think its Folic acid related but I had prescription dosage of 5mg since January so for me either my body doesn't absorb it or its some other reason we don't know yet. I had option both times to have induced labour and still birth or go to abortion clinic for surgical termination or to attempt full term where baby either dies just before during birth or mins to hours after birth and is blind with little to no brain present (sorry if upsets anyone) we felt both times for us the surgical was the least distressing I feel numb today last time I bled heavily with clots for days this time barely any blood and minor cramps x

Oh thats so awful that you had to make that decision but yes, really I think that is the only decision for you to make.
How could you go full term knowing your baby just couldnt survive.
So heartbreaking.
Atleast my baby died naturally I suppose, it was totally out of my hands.
Thats good though you have less bleeding this time.
How long did it take you to fall pregnant again after last time?
Is there anything else that will help prevent this again, baby aspirin or other drugs?
If folic acid related I know of some great pills that can be digested well, diet as well you need to live on asparagus.
Hugs hun ,thinking of you. xxx

Last time it took not long actually around 4months so not bad at all. But had to wait 3 months in addition as had to take 5mg pre tryin so waited 8 months from first re thingin about trying I did eat lots of Folic acid food and in addition took doc prescribed levels it didn't stop it they said so unusual to happen twice it may be me and may be something that always happens or it could be genetic but od have to talk to genetics to find out. It's sso been found more likely to happen to girl babies (we don't know sex of either) but maybe they were both girls also I wonder if because i was so sick both times during first 10weekz if I was sicking up the Folic acid are there injections or ways to ensure absorbtion does anyone know ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back