Tentatively peering over the fence of the tri 1 garden.....

Prettypee

Reaction score
As the subject says, I've had several faint positives in the last few days getting stronger and doing the math I'm due right at the start of November.... I've had two previous pregnancies (one miscarriage and one resulting in my beautiful 10 and a half month old)

After a very fun and boozy night out with my NCT friends I came home to a very loving husband and we...had a bit of a contraception malfunction!!! We were thinking of trying on a few months- what were the odds one boom on a random night! Couldn't believe it! I'm very happy though :)

Anyone else have a baby under 1?

Hi Prettypee, I remember your last bfp as I'd just joined the forum and we were in same TWW thread :) Lovely to see you back and wishing you a happy 9 months x

Hi Jenny! I wondered if id come accross anyone :) how are you doing?? X

When I found out I was pregnant again my first was 9 months, congratulations xx

Hi prettypea,

I'm not sure if you remember but We were due a few weeks apart. My little boy is 10 months today. I am also pregnant again. I think I'm about 7 weeks but not as spot on as I was the first time when we were officially ttc...this one wasn't planned.

Congratulations on your bfp...it's all a bit mad isn't it? I've started with morning sickness, which is no fun at the best of times, but harder with the little one to look after too! We're definitely going to have our hands full!
Good luck x

Hi dodsy, haha we are a couple weeks apart again! I'm 5 weeks now and this one was a conception malfunction after a drunken night! Only takes one! How are you feeling about the age gap? I'm very nervous... I'm not sick yet, hopefully it will stay that way! X

Hi Jenny! I wondered if id come accross anyone :) how are you doing?? X

I'm good thanks, my bfp was very elusive but am now 35&4 with our yellow bundle so on the final stretch :) Hope all is well and tri 1 is kind to you x

I had a ten month gap between my 2nd and 3 rd and it was fine just be prepared organised and you will be fine X

Hi dodsy, haha we are a couple weeks apart again! I'm 5 weeks now and this one was a conception malfunction after a drunken night! Only takes one! How are you feeling about the age gap? I'm very nervous... I'm not sick yet, hopefully it will stay that way! X

I'm very nervous about the age gap too. I'm very lucky that my little boy is a good sleeper and always has been and generally a good boy, but he is a baby and he does have im his bad nights/days and I just wonder how it will be dealing with that and a new baby!? I have a friend who fell pregnant when her first was 3 months old and she loves that her 2 are really close and it's cute how much they love each other, but they do seem like a handful.
I think you just get in on with it though I suppose. I've had other people say they wish they didn't have a gap because they had done sleepless nights, nappies, potty training etc and then they were back at square one and forgoton how hard it was.

We were going to start trying when George turned 1, so we're just a bit early!
I saw your other post about bleeding? I hope everything is ok, sounds positive that it for lighter! I guess I'll see you on here a bit more again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back