temps all over the place

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
well ive only been charting since this cycle ive been looking at others and they seem quite stedy but my temps are up down and everywhere anyone no why this is or am i doing it wrong?
manda x

you should be trying to take your temp at the same time everyday, immediately after waking, and in the same place i.e. same area of your mouth etc

If you are doing this then you may just be one of those people whose temperature naturally fluctuates. don't worry.

other things that may affect your temp include lack of sleep and alcohol among others

i can take mine and it be one thing , lay in bed for 5 mins or so and it can rise by .1 !

do u have a regualer routine ? if u go to bed different times maybe that effects it too .

make sure u hold the thermometer in the same place in your mouth everyday (it varies in different areas!)

make sure battery ok on thermo,eter

most of u all DONT STRESS !

good luck hun , hope it settles sooon :hug:

you have to take it as u wake up , before u even get out of bed , have a drink , even speak lol

its no good if ur taken it after being up a couple of hours

oh right thanks for that i shall leave it by my bed then
that could be were im going wrong!!!
manda x

howdee. just got af after first months of taking temps. i was told that you have to take temps morning and nite. is that correct?

Just the morning temp at the same time everyday. Also be aware that sometimes you may have been asleep with your mouth open so it may give an inacurate reading. Some people find it more consistent to take it vaginally.

thanks for info, :) i'll leave my thermometer by my alarm clock so its same time every day, take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back