Temping when travelling...

Tinkerbell3

Reaction score
To those that do their temps, just wondering if any of you done then while on holiday? and if it had any affect on them?

I flew to Vegas last thursday so took my temp as usual here when I woke thursday morning (6am) then again friday morning when I woke in Vegas at 6am local time and continued to take them around 6am every morning I was there, we flew home monday evening so was unable to take it tuesday morning but did it again wednesday morning here as usual around 6am.

Now I was due to ovulate CD12 which would have been monday, but my temps jumped up friday and again sunday so I'm confussed it I ovulated earlier than expected or if the travelling and jetlag had an affect on the temps?

Sorry for the long post, please someone have some experiance with temping while travelling and being in defferent time zones (Vegas is 8 hours behind UK)

And to make things even more confussing I did 3 OPKs since i've been back and all of which have had obvious and very noticable lines but not quite as dark as the control line, although last month I never did get an obvious positive but I also didn't continue to get such dark lines after I ovulated

Here's a link to my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/333c3c

I've had more funny readings when travelling, but the overall graphs look reasonable. The general trend doesn't seem to be affected. Never dealt with a big time jump like that though

I feel like banging my head against the wall this cycle, i have no clue if i have ovulated or not.

I was like that in this cycle too - but once I'd got a bit further along it became clear I had. Took almost a week after ov before the pattern picked up though.

It's so hard to see trends in graphs until you've got the whole graph...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back