Temper temper

Minime

Reaction score
Are 8 month old's supposed to have a temper? He literally screams, like a high pitched demand kinda scream if I so much as go out of his sight or aren't quick enough with the bottle. If I dont come rushing over then he's rolling around the floor going stiffening himself in a complete paddy fit. I thought I was supposed to get this when he was about 2!! :shock:

I know part of it is frustration & a performance but it's literally a demand as he'll break out laughing the second you speak to him :?

My Nan said I've spoilt him lol!

I know he's going through his clingy stage but is this normal to scream demands?! Well I guess its more entertaining than uhhh uhhh uhhh all day :rotfl:

ooooh, this sounds so familular!! Arianna is doing it just now - if she dont get her own way she stamps up and down - I call it her chicken dance!!

I'm hoping it's a phase that'll pass!

Oh god does this sound familiar! Soph has started throwing temper tantrums for the last few weeks, if i'm trying to get her to do something she doesn't want, for example putting on a nappy, getting dressed, taking her out of the bath, trying to get her in her car seat, i could go on! :lol:

Yep Nathans doing it too. He screams as loud at he can and bangs his feet down on the floor with all his weight over and over again. It looks really painfull. Then when I do pick him up he grabs hold of me with both hands as hard as he can and squeezes me. He shakes he does it that hard and pulls a funny fave like hes having a poo.

Thank god its normal! I dont remember DD being like this at all but then that was a long time ago!
I'm guilty of reacting to it as I dont want him screaming the place down, should you just ignore it and go to another room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back