Telly Addict already

Emma58

Reaction score
The boy is obsessed already with the TV :shock:

If anyone dares to block his view or move him away from it he goes beserk.

He seems to particularly like the Simpsons :roll:

Green Bean loves the TV too , his favourite is sport, particularly football, but anything with bright green is good and fast moving sports (Eg moto gp and F1) are very popular too. His big sister was never that bothered about the TV and still isn't but he will lie there and stare at it for ages. Bit naughty of me to let him really but I must admit it is nice to use the time to do some housework or play with DD :oops:

Sam loves footy too :D

I have started putting him in his bouncer just to get five mins peace :oops:

Glenn prefers the adverts :? ..i tried sky+ing them but it wouldnt have it.... :cheer:

Emma58 said:
He seems to particularly like the Simpsons :roll:

Snap! haha. She love the simpsons, and also our simpsons calendar! funny isn't it.

Freya loves watchin TV too.

Her fave is Mickeymouse clubhouse & my friend tigger & pooh on playhouse disney.

I put Angel in front of The Hoobs if she gets up too early. She kicks her legs and shouts when its on. I get a few more minutes on the settee then. Once it's finished shes not happy. Anything bright coloured though and she's happy, like Spongebob.

Luke is too. He will stop feeding in order to watch TV.. Very annoying!

Calleigh likes the Formula 1 plus the moto GP, well she sits and watches them with daddy.
She also watches a bit of Fern and Phil when mummy eats brekkie.

DebbieM said:
Luke is too. He will stop feeding in order to watch TV.. Very annoying!
lmao, Glenn does that still...as soon as he hears the DFS advert, BUTLINS one and the theme tune to HOLLYOAKS his head spins round and he stops what he is doing to watch it, lol he is really funny bless him.

I used to put Logan in his bouncer near the tv in the mornngs as it was the only way I could get james ready for school. His favourites were pingu and lazy town.

Luckily the school hols have started now so we can have a lie in every morning :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back